First Two Weeks with Nox600 - Parks and Park Construction Projects

milco

Elite Member
Well, I got the Equinox 600 about a month ago and after tinkering around with it for the first week or so, I finally got in some good hunts to a couple of spots. These hunts were either to some park sites that I have been to many, many times or to some park areas that are currently under construction. All of the glass and shell buttons, along with all the glass were eyeball finds from the construction sites after recent rains while detecting. I am anxious to get this detector on some real old sites, but most of those are now in planted fields. HH all!
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Very nice mixed hunts. There's so much buried under old park playgrounds and sidewalks!

...I wonder what got left in locker 194?

Yes, I'd say the 600 is working just fine. Looks like some fun rummaging in the old site area too.
I'm curious about a couple items. What is that big, thick coin to the left of the silvers? What's the deal with that button or token with the big rat on it?
...and what's in locker 194?

Very nice finds! And wow, your wheat pennies come out looking really good, mine usually are green (if older) or reddish (if from WW2 time period).

Yes, I'd say the 600 is working just fine. Looks like some fun rummaging in the old site area too.
I'm curious about a couple items. What is that big, thick coin to the left of the silvers? What's the deal with that button or token with the big rat on it?
...and what's in locker 194?

The big thick gold looking coin is a Mexican coin and the button actually has a possum on it. No idea on locker 194!

Back
Top Bottom