• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got a free Metal Detector Today

angelripper1

It's just a cheap entry level detector but someone offered it to me for free. Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300.Anyone ever use one?

Attachments

• SAM_0194.JPG
    SAM_0194.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 641
  • SAM_0190.jpg
    SAM_0190.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 504
  • SAM_0192.JPG
    SAM_0192.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 503
Ya never know

The bounty hunter is owned by Fisher, also Tehnetic's ,you should get 6 to 8 inches out of it , but it's a low end entry level detector, you will still have some fun with it , as down the road you gain interest in detecting , you will upgrade
and than sell that one off , or give it to your kids to play with , enjoy, Earl

It's well worth the price :) It's not a bad entry level machine....it will find goodies, and it's great to learn on something without a huge outlay of cash.

not really "low end!" look at the features on it! if you are getting 6 to 8 inches hell's a fire!..how deep ya wanna dig?..it a really good detector that will serve you well for many years. don't need to up grade! today's digital detectors have a lot of high end features on them due to miniaturization of electronics case in point: f44,f22 and tecknetics offerings! maybe little more money but not a lot at all.no your bunny hunter 3300 will surprise you for a long time to come as to how good it actually is! for "short money!" i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I read a few reviews and watched some videos of this detector. It's a pretty good detector! I bet you a hundred dollars I could find a silver coin with it first time out.

beephead

I read a few reviews and watched some videos of this detector. It's a pretty good detector! I bet you a hundred dollars I could find a silver coin with it first time out.

beephead

I'd bet that Beephead could find a curbstrip silver dime with a pie tin on the end of a broomstick.

Bounty hunter discovery 3300

It's just a cheap entry level detector but someone offered it to me for free. Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300.Anyone ever use one?

Just picked one up as a back up to my Fisher F4 , looks to have very similar features ,got a super deal on it at Costco for Christmas . Haven't got to play with it yet , only been on a few hunts so far this season.

I'd bet that Beephead could find a curbstrip silver dime with a pie tin on the end of a broomstick.

if he can't i wouldn't bet against me! all i hunt for the most part IS "curb strips"
nobody wants to hunt 'em?.i will all day every day! it CAN be rewarding! use a tesoro "mojave" perfect for curb strips super light,well balanced with the outrageous 7" coil on board,killer in iron and ferrous junk,well built,and "short money" always have it with me in the car,along with my " gear"consisting of my jimmy sierra "coin popper",my 'wilcox 50 9 " digger",my "garrett carrot",
my 9" brass probe",and my "tesoro" pouch with a quick release belt."i'm ready to rock" at a moments notice when i spy an,old curb strip,or any place "old" i can whack when time is short.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Congrats! Actually, that is a decent detector and you can't beat the price. With the money you saved, get a good pinpointer if you don't already have one.:yes:

don't under estimate it. My son hunted with an ACE250 and I used my AT Pro and he out hunted me most of the time. It has a lot to do with persistence and determination and learning.

Back
Top Bottom