I am Back After A Brief Hiatus!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
Been through some difficult times recently. My unit at the hospital where I work had a major change. I am now looking after a covid unit. It kind of knocked the wind out of my sails for a bit. Lots of demands affecting my family life and unit operations.

Anyhow, I had to get out and get some more detecting and prospecting under my belt.

Here's the results from a few hunts which I recently managed to get. Managed some clad, tokens, jewelry and a silver dime.

Here's a better peek at the better finds.

Here's some gold I managed to get with my rocker testing a new site.

Please stay safe out there. Getting covid ain't pretty!

Attachments

• mask small one.jpg
    mask small one.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 278
Congrats, I wish there was gold where I live. I have yet to find a Canadian silver dime. Living in the southern U.S. I can only ever remember getting Canadian dimes back in change just a few times in my life.

I have found several Mercury dimes in Canada. We had the US Arm stationed here at one time. Also, when the Alaska Highway was being built, a lot of the workrs stayed in Edmonton.

Been through some difficult times recently. My unit at the hospital where I work had a major change. I am now looking after a covid unit. It kind of knocked the wind out of my sails for a bit. Lots of demands affecting my family life and unit operations.

Anyhow, I had to get out and get some more detecting and prospecting under my belt.

Here's the results from a few hunts which I recently managed to get. Managed some clad, tokens, jewelry and a silver dime.

Here's a better peek at the better finds.

Here's some gold I managed to get with my rocker testing a new site.

Please stay safe out there. Getting covid ain't pretty!

,John welcome back and congrats on the cool finds. If you work ethic is anything near your dedication to metal detecting I feel the people and patients under you care are well looked after, God bless and good luck, Mark

Over the many years you have always dug some good finds.. Hope your work situation gets better..

Back
Top Bottom