Seven Silver Day - Hooray

GKman

Forum Supporter
Hi Folks
I went back to a site I have detected quite a bit, but there is so much ground to cover that there is always a new area to try. This morning I noticed an area that the logger had been pushing some dirt, rock and wood debris around to clean up a bit and decided to hit there since it had been overgrown before.
I am glad I did since I dug six Rosie's and a 1965 Kennedy Half. So, maybe technically 6.4 silver coins, hehe...

Happy Hunting Everyone...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 440
I feel the same way about those war nickles..... only count the pure breeds myself. Nice job on all the silver, even the contaminated stuff.

I would consider the half more of a silver than the dime. The half contains 0.1479 troy ounces of silver. The dimes contain .0723 Troy ounces of silver.

That’s a pocket load right there! I love seeing that kind of thing where someone is PAYING ATTENTION and NOTICES when things change...and realize that they might not have very long to make the most of it. You made the most of it!
Props on a great day and a honkin’ Silver!:grin:

A good days hunt congrats. I'd count a 40% as silver... Hit that spot again.. HH

Back
Top Bottom