Who did it?

He's lucky that thing didn't go boom in his pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them before this read.
That man best play the lottery and keep his lucky streak going.
Luckily it didn't detonate

His Highness assures the Forum it was not He either!

The mention of leaking dynamite brought back a memory of mineral collection in an old abandoned underground zinc mine years ago...found a squeeze hole and when KT got through it, He saw a series of holes drilled in the wall in front of him...shown the Royal Flashlight down one the holes and yep, packed with dynamite.:jawdrop:..check another and same thing..:jawdrop::jawdrop:.so KT carefully exited through that same squeeze hole and moved onto another less dangerous part of the mine to collect! That dynamite was packed in those holes around 1956, the last year of operation of that mine! Plenty unstable by now!

His Highness assures the Forum it was not He either!

The mention of leaking dynamite brought back a memory of mineral collection in an old abandoned underground zinc mine years ago...found a squeeze hole and when KT got through it, He saw a series of holes drilled in the wall in front of him...shown the Royal Flashlight down one the holes and yep, packed with dynamite.:jawdrop:..check another and same thing..:jawdrop::jawdrop:.so KT carefully exited through that same squeeze hole and moved onto another less dangerous part of the mine to collect! That dynamite was packed in those holes around 1956, the last year of operation of that mine! Plenty unstable by now!

That's pretty scary!

Never knew they existed back then. Kind of like the guy who takes a briefcase home full of leaking dynamite. Opens it with his children around, could have been a tragedy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_slKnuV0ys

Yeah that was risky for sure, I wonder who paid the bill for that one?
If I found a briefcase in the desert I think I would open it right there and after seeing this video I would use extreme care just in case:lol:

Well... I thought id stay quiet on here about this find was a heck of a dig...

But wasn't me :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom