My first silver dime trifecta!

Waveoff

Elite Member
I went back to my old teacher's 1880 house this afternoon to see if my girlfriend and I missed anything. On our last hunt there, I found a V, a few wheats, a nazi 10 reichspfennig and a large turquoise sterling ring. On my way to her house today, I stopped by the art gallery where she hangs out to show her the ring. She was loving the ring so I told her to just keep it.:) She said she felt bad for taking it from me but I insisted she keep it because I could tell she was instantly in love with it!

Onward to her house I went. After about 3 hours, it was clear that we missed A LOT. I ended up with a handful of clad, two wheats and 3 silver dimes for my first trifecta. Good karma for giving her the ring perhaps?:cool:

rpAVrQu.jpg

S1tZtXb.jpg

R0x2yVS.jpg

k7t9KHK.jpg

That's a tough three-pack to dig in a day!
Let's talk about your girlfriend. She detects with you. She misses stuff, so not likely to really make you look bad. She feels bad for accepting nice gifts. She is apparently an integral part of your good Karma. Dude, you best hang on to that one!

Sweet1 Never done it. Done them all 1 at a time, but never got a trifecta yet. Great Job, haha.

Awesome hunting! Great pics too!

Thank you!

Let's talk about your girlfriend. She detects with you. She misses stuff, so not likely to really make you look bad. She feels bad for accepting nice gifts. She is apparently an integral part of your good Karma. Dude, you best hang on to that one!

She's a great girl! I think I will keep her. However, neither of us is getting married again!

Getting a dime trifecta like that is an incredible day....congrats!

Thank you! I can only imagine what's in the rest of the yard that I can't detect due to shrubbery and landscaping.:shock:

Nice job! The Etrac is happy to be American again! Ha :yes:

Thank you! She definitely expressed her love for English today. 'Merica!

Sweet1 Never done it. Done them all 1 at a time, but never got a trifecta yet. Great Job, haha.

Thank you! I never expected to get a trifecta of anything. You just never know with this hobby.:)

Agreed hold tight on this one

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Yes,the girlfriend....DOES SHE HAVE A SISTER??:lol: If not...what’s going on with her MOM??:lol::lol:

As stated...not easy. You have the right site,you have the first year Rosie,later Barber and very early Merc. If those were the only 3 dimes there it would seem to give a date range of the most activity,but it’s not foolproof. The repatriated Trac is doing you well and didn’t seem to miss a beat,CONGRATS Wave!

Congrats on digging your first dime trifecta...nice work!

Thanks Captain!

Yes,the girlfriend....DOES SHE HAVE A SISTER??:lol: If not...what’s going on with her MOM??:lol::lol:

As stated...not easy. You have the right site,you have the first year Rosie,later Barber and very early Merc. If those were the only 3 dimes there it would seem to give a date range of the most activity,but it’s not foolproof. The repatriated Trac is doing you well and didn’t seem to miss a beat,CONGRATS Wave!

Thanks IDX! Hopefully I can get into some other spots on the property there once stuff dies down in the winter time. It's a small yard in town but those are my favorite. It seems like the good stuff tends to get concentrated in them.:)

As for my girlfriend's sister, she's married and looks very boyish so one would need lots of :wine2::beer: to make her pretty.:lol: Her mom is also married but getting older and crabbier so...yeah...:lol:

So Fred that's what you get for re-nationalizing your machine, a Trifecta. Your machine reacts pretty damn good in both the German and American formats, bilingual. Let's hope it though it does not want a sex change. Congrats on a very stellar day. You did a very nice job on the cleaning of the coins also. Trapper

Nice job!!! Where’s my invite lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was actually going to see if you'd wanna meet up sometime to hit my old military school in VA. I have permission to hunt it when school is not in session. I wish I didn't live 4 hours away...I'd be there all the time!

So Fred that's what you get for re-nationalizing your machine, a Trifecta. Your machine reacts pretty damn good in both the German and American formats, bilingual. Let's hope it though it does not want a sex change. Congrats on a very stellar day. You did a very nice job on the cleaning of the coins also. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! Hopefully this thing keeps running well. I was thinking of selling it since it's basically a new machine with a 6 month warranty. I might have to rethink that since it's been finding the goods!

Back
Top Bottom