New*1896 house permission

aviationgale

Elite Member
I saw this place for sale on my many travels around and this time I got the phone # and decided today was the day to call. You see this place is pretty much right next to a major highway and will be only a matter of time when someone buys it tears it down and that's it. Well I make the call and this guy tells me his grandfather built it in 1896 and has stayed in the family all these years. So I'm like holy gadzooks, trying to keep my cool, possible virgin ground(?). He also precedes to tell me he had thought of getting a detector but just never got around to it, so I'm thinking, gotta be virgin ground!! So I am now waiting for the perfect coolish day to go do this place, and believe me Christmas won't be out of the question LOL Oh yeah I did tell him I'd give him some stuff if he wanted it, I feel it is only right.....

Sounds like a real good opportunity there Gale. Might have to hit that place several times. There's gotta be some silver to be found there as well as a bottle dump. Watch out for old uncovered wells.

Anxiously awaiting your field report ! Good luck.

Congratulations on that promising spot! Detect soon before they tear it down. Then detect after they tear it down and you can get the house footprint where something could have been dropped before the house was built.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom