Scoop Carrying Aid

MrJeep

Elite Member
Been looking for a some sort of scoop hook for the belt. The long hours on the beach and in the water is taking it's toll on my old self. I was thinking of making something myself, however I recently found this. Looks like it may do the trick. It's called the Gunnie tool holder.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 280
I use a werner tool lasso. Place the bungie around the handle close to the scoop. Place the receiver on my belt and carry the scoop upside down. You will need to tighten your belt but i have been doing it this way for about five years. works for me.

I use a werner tool lasso. Place the bungie around the handle close to the scoop. Place the receiver on my belt and carry the scoop upside down. You will need to tighten your belt but i have been doing it this way for about five years. works for me.
The one I posted the link to works the same as the Werner but came with 3 bungees.

Cliff

The one I posted the link to works the same as the Werner but came with 3 bungees.

Cliff

I got tired of trying to carry the scoop for a number of hours and dragging one was even worse.

My son said Dad I think this will work. So I gave it a try. You will enjoy not having to carry the scoop in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom