18K white gold Braclet- with fake stones???

Saudi Diamonds - wow that takes me back to the late 70’s - we called them Quaisuma diamonds. Found up north towards the Kuwaiti border.

Guys would find the pebbles and take them to Thailand to be cut. Just quartz, but clear and nice.

17g and all those stones...I'd expect an 18k braclet to weigh more? I hope I'm wrong but I suspect it may be plated. It does appear tiny so who knows? Either way she's pretty.

I thought the same thing. That's why I kept sanding on the clasp end to see if I could find another metal. I think the way it's designed, the way they cupped it, give's it the illusion of being thicker than it really is. If you flattened it out, its actually pretty thin.

She's a beauty! Yes of course they use other gemstones with real gold. Probably retailed hundreds of $$'s less than if it were made with real diamonds.
I would get a jeweler's verification on the 18K and what the stones actually are. Probably worth a good amount more than the melt price...which is a nice chunk o' money! Congrats.

17g and all those stones...I'd expect an 18k braclet to weigh more? I hope I'm wrong but I suspect it may be plated. It does appear tiny so who knows? Either way she's pretty.

I was thinking the same thing. Nice find either way....

If nothing else, it's got us all curious. Conga-rats.

R5

Back
Top Bottom