Stanley Cup Finals

Pretty upset with the draft order. If i had to pick a team it would maybe the Jets but I'd rather they lose. GO WINGS
Wings got screwed again in the draft. Chicago was supposed to pick 12th i believe but jumped into the top 3 . Bettman is turning the nhl into a joke.

Wings got screwed again in the draft. Chicago was supposed to pick 12th i believe but jumped into the top 3 . Bettman is turning the nhl into a joke.

Right, love when he gets booed every time. Of course some of the biggest markets get the top picks. All rigged.

Oh man the penguins and lightning are out in 4. Come home Stevie.
Did you see that the Wings will be playing the blues up here in Calumet September 26th . A hockey rink in Calumet won the kraft hockeyville prize 150.000 dollars in rink upgrades and 50.000 in equipment upgrades. Voted most hockey oriented community. Marquette won it last year . 2 times so far in the UP.

Did you see that the Wings will be playing the blues up here in Calumet September 26th . A hockey rink in Calumet won the kraft hockeyville prize 150.000 dollars in rink upgrades and 50.000 in equipment upgrades. Voted most hockey oriented community. Marquette won it last year . 2 times so far in the UP.

Yeah and that is great. Seems like a lot the rinks around me are threatening to close. Not enough kids playing. The one Fedorov brother bought a rink near me and was telling a friend that in a few years they might go under. Thinks Stevie Y can turn stuff around in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom