Silver and some interesting oddities!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Silver was sparse this week, but still recovered! Some interesting sticker Kens were recovered tho, which kept the CRH interesting.

Box 1 - 1 40%Ag Ken
Box 2 - 2 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken
Box 3 - 1 40%Ag Ken, 2 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken
Box 4 - 4 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken, 1 Proof
Box 5 - total bust, not a coin worth foolin' with!

Totals - 2 40%Ag Kens, 8 NIFCs (7 worth keeping), 3 sticker Kens, 1 Proof

Not the best KT recovered this month of March, but still a couple more silvers for the Royal Treasure Chest! :lol::lol::lol:

Now for the pictures! The three stickers coins include a Civil War General, a Space Shuttle shot, and a Fort Sumpter flag remembrance!

Best of luck for everyone for next week!

Attachments

• CRH 03 28 2019 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 28 2019 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 293
  • CRH 03 28 2019 3 sticker Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 28 2019 3 sticker Kens.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 213
  • CRH 03 28 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 03 28 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 226
Silver was sparse this week, but still recovered! Some interesting sticker Kens were recovered tho, which kept the CRH interesting.

Box 1 - 1 40%Ag Ken
Box 2 - 2 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken
Box 3 - 1 40%Ag Ken, 2 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken
Box 4 - 4 NIFCs, 1 sticker Ken, 1 Proof
Box 5 - total bust, not a coin worth foolin' with!

Totals - 2 40%Ag Kens, 8 NIFCs (7 worth keeping), 3 sticker Kens, 1 Proof

Not the best KT recovered this month of March, but still a couple more silvers for the Royal Treasure Chest! :lol::lol::lol:

Now for the pictures! The three stickers coins include a Civil War General, a Space Shuttle shot, and a Fort Sumpter flag remembrance!

Best of luck for everyone for next week!

The ag is sparse but it is there. I also like the shiny proof. My hunt this week was a mirror of your box number five so no post from me

I always like the stickered ones you show for some reason. I suggest you post your oddities collection. Or do you throw those back into the wild?

The ag is sparse but it is there. I also like the shiny proof. My hunt this week was a mirror of your box number five so no post from me

Sorry to hear that, but sometimes that is just the way it is. Keep on trying!:yes:

I always like the stickered ones you show for some reason. I suggest you post your oddities collection. Or do you throw those back into the wild?

Oh, No! They are kept in a separate tube marked oddities and include the sticker halves, gold-plated halves, counterstamped ones and the occasional oddball half KT comes across! Good idea for the yearly summary, thanks, KT likes the thought! KT likes the sticker ones also...for some unknown reason! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom