• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Beauty and the beast celebrate 22 years!

ugadigger

Elite Member
I used to love listening to Paul Harvey tell about common couples who lasted for decades. Not to 25 yet but thankfully this gal has been by my side through many ups and downs!
e373cf7d9981ebacda3c94520f831656.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats !!!! :thumbsup:

(at first I thought the thread title was referring to the movie :lol:)

My wife and I had our first date back in 1981 and was married by the end of that very same month and she still continues to happily put up with my goofy sense of humor :lol:

Congrats!!! I have been with my wife since 2010, been married since 2017. I would likely be dead or in jail if it wasn't for her... Here's to many more! :cheers:

congratulations

After writting my pen pal over a couple of years ( pre computer days ) I went over to the Philippines and got to meet her in person . This was back in 1989 we got married 10 days later . Still married and it has been 30 years now .

Congratulations! My wife and I met in December of '85, we got married in June of '86. (a week after I graduated high school). She was 16 and I was 18. June 6th will mark 33 years.

Way to go dude! I made it to 25 years. But i stayed married 24 years too long. Let her have everything and kept my two cats.

Congrats! My wife and I just celebrated 25 years this past week as well and are both bumfuzzled as to how that happened so suddenly. Neither of us think we're nearly old enough for that to be the case :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom