Found a spot

That's a sweet spot for sure!

Thanks! It last one day and it's gone!

Great report !

Thanks Tom! 👍

Wow, a spot indeed, a sweet spot! Congrats on all those rings :wow: and the silver and golds!

Thanks! It's been awhile since a good site opened up

12 rings on 1 hunt is awesome - congrats! From the looks of it some of those had been there a long time. :wow:

If jewelry could talk.... That roughed up gold ring would have a story to tell

:dingding: That's a great day! Even that junker with the diamonds is nice. That'll easily sell. Funny how you can sometimes find those little areas that are outliers.

Thanks Felix! What would you sell it at? $10-20? I usually give away stainless but I guess the diamonds make it nice

Woah, very impressive haul! Congrats on the gold, silver and the rest!

Thanks Cellr!

Looks like a you has a fun hunt Rat, congrats...

Thanks Cfmt! Definitely made the trip worthwhile. Now about all those other hunts....

12 Rings!! Gotta love it, congrats!

Thanks fDutra!

Wow and congrats on all the specimens of what this hobby is all about! If I find just a ring I go crazy, I don't know what I would do if I found as many rings as you did in one day. Excellent results RRF!

Pretty wild indeed. Pretty rare to see that many rings on one outing

Dude!! Excellent!!

Thanks!

Congrats, and thanks for the show!

Appreciate your comment, happy hunting

Nice location.

Beaches can be like that, if you find a spot that produces, pound it like crazy and there are likely more finds waiting for you.

The beach closed up the next day... Very short window

Way to go! Hopefully a lot more action is in the works!

Fingers crossed the sand pulls off again. Thx itsaring

That’s a fun, Fun, FUN hunt for sure. Good work! I’m sure your back on that spot today.

Unfortunately it closed up the next day :(

OH YES! Momma said there would be days like this. The ocean beaches can take away and give. Just got to be there when they feel like giving.

Makes you wonder how many treasures are just out of reach...

AWESOME!!!! Way to find the spot!

Thanks!

Always good to go off the beaten path, even on large beaches.
I found a stretch on a well pounded beach where I found dozens of silver coins, all within easy reach. Was at the far end of a large beach, barely anyone goes back there now and other detectors must have figured no traffic, no drops ,, But apparently back in the day, there was traffic and lots of it.

Very cool. You never know what the ocean will spit it and when. Guess that's the fun of it

isn't it weird how that works. It's all about location, timing, location location. Congrats

Thank you low tide.

Jackpot ! Congrats on all the sweet finds. Good luck. Mark

Thanks!

Thanks! It last one day and it's gone!

Had that happen to me this year too.

It’s like a one night stand; the night of your life then they tear your heart out and feed it to the cat.

3E857F39-9306-4CA7-9E4F-E30ABC23AFDD.jpg

RRF, was wondering if the south swell was good to you, but I wonder no longer. Nice junk ring to gold/silver ratio......how far did you have to walk through radio silence before you hit the patch?

-Jerry

Back
Top Bottom