Show Me Treasures, does it again!

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
Thanks to Craig, as he has my new Anfibio on its way! Definitely quick service and quick to ship!

Congrats on the machine,and Craig is the best at dealing with.I like the 11 inch round dd coil on that machine,imo that’s where Minelab got it right cause if you notice all they’re top notch machines have a 11 dd ROUND coil for a reason.

Thanks to Craig, as he has my new Anfibio on its way! Definitely quick service and quick to ship!

Congrats buddy!! I’m real curious about this machine and very interested...don’t know why I’m a straight up Minelab guy but I like what I see. Maybe or we will get a hunt in next spring for sure. Would be nice to see ya again and let me know how you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal Big Treble.
Look forward to your feedback on detector.
Craig is solid dealer to get help from.

Thanks Daniel

Congrats on the machine,and Craig is the best at dealing with.I like the 11 inch round dd coil on that machine,imo that’s where Minelab got it right cause if you notice all they’re top notch machines have a 11 dd ROUND coil for a reason.
I'm thinking so to.

Congrats buddy!! I’m real curious about this machine and very interested...don’t know why I’m a straight up Minelab guy but I like what I see. Maybe or we will get a hunt in next spring for sure. Would be nice to see ya again and let me know how you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking both the speed, the extended VDI, and the plethora of coils available for this unit already

A spring hunt would be awesome, let me know.

Craig not a sponsor so I moved your thread out of sponsor feedback..

Back
Top Bottom