Shipping to Macedonia (europe)? I don't know where to purchase my first metal detector.

Greenroot

Hi
I looking to buy my first metal detector but my options are very limited? In my county no one sells them so my only option is to order online.

I want to purchase ace 250 or eurotek pro and I found one ebay seller from italy who offer shipping to my county. I placed order but sadly he cancelled because shipping fees were to expensive. I asked how much but he never responded again.

So maybie you guy's know some reputable website when I can purchase my first metal detector? I found some sites online but very few of them actually offering shipping to macedonia, and shipping fees are to high, over 150$.

My other option is to order Chinese detectors from aliexpress but I have no idea how good and reliable are their detectors.

My budget is 300$ (shipping must be included in this price)

I apologise for my sloppy English and I hope I can become proper member in this community :)

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

:fmdfwelcome: Thank you for joining us!

Although I personally haven't owned an Ace 250, I believe it to be great starter machine.

My brother and I did a search online for Garrett dealers in Macedonia. Here is one we found: Macedonian DetectorMax Online Store.

I hope this is helpful, and that you will enjoy your new hobby. I am looking forward to reading your posts! :thumbsup:

:fmdfwelcome: Thank you for joining us!

Although I personally haven't owned an Ace 250, I believe it to be great starter machine.

My brother and I did a search online for Garrett dealers in Macedonia. Here is one we found: Macedonian DetectorMax Online Store.

I hope this is helpful, and that you will enjoy your new hobby. I am looking forward to reading your posts! :thumbsup:

Hi
Many thanks for the answer, I appreciate your effort. However, That page is a mess... when I tried to place an order I getting "An Internal Error Has Occurred". Despite Macedonian domain, the language in that page is Serbian and that looks a little suspicious for me. I will try to contact them on email and I hope they can give me more info.

Also, I want to give an update on my status. I found one ebay seller from France who offer shipping to Macedonia and I placed an order. I hope he will actually ship the metal detector and not cancel like the previous seller.

Hi
Many thanks for the answer, I appreciate your effort. However, That page is a mess... when I tried to place an order I getting "An Internal Error Has Occurred". Despite Macedonian domain, the language in that page is Serbian and that looks a little suspicious for me. I will try to contact them on email and I hope they can give me more info.

Also, I want to give an update on my status. I found one ebay seller from France who offer shipping to Macedonia and I placed an order. I hope he will actually ship the metal detector and not cancel like the previous seller.
Sorry to hear the site isn't working! Too bad you're having such a hard time finding a place that will sell. I'll be praying that the order you placed goes through! If I may ask, which detector did you decide to purchase?

Keep us posted... hope everything goes okay this time! :grin:

Sorry to hear the site isn't working! Too bad you're having such a hard time finding a place that will sell. I'll be praying that the order you placed goes through! If I may ask, which detector did you decide to purchase?

Keep us posted... hope everything goes okay this time! :grin:

Thanks for nice words. I purchased Ace 250. Eurotek pro probably was better choise because is calibrated for Europe ground and is newer... but he was too expansive for me.

I do a lot of reading and hopefully I can get my own detector. I live in rich historical place and also I have few lake beaches nearby.... so I can't wait to start digging :D

If the Ace doesn’t work out for some reason and if you don’t mind used, I have a barely used Eurotek Pro I could get to you probably cheaper than $300.

If the Ace doesn’t work out for some reason and if you don’t mind used, I have a barely used Eurotek Pro I could get to you probably cheaper than $300.
Thanks for your offer. I will post update in next few days if my order is shipped or not. If they can't ship I will contact you.

This time they shipped my defector. I hope I will receive very soon

Just look in Germany or the Netherlands, France or Spain etc.

Shipping from Netherlands to Macedonia is not more than €35 (shipment incl insurance and track and trace). I send a lot of my 2nd hand detrcotrs to your part of Europe without any problems, takes 3-7 days. $150 shipment is way to much though.

I don't even advice to buy from Italy... Way to expensive in detector prices anyway. If I compare them to here the average price difference is 200-400 euros on a high end detector.

Just look in Germany or the Netherlands, France or Spain etc.

Shipping from Netherlands to Macedonia is not more than €35 (shipment incl insurance and track and trace). I send a lot of my 2nd hand detrcotrs to your part of Europe without any problems, takes 3-7 days. $150 shipment is way to much though.

I don't even advice to buy from Italy... Way to expensive in detector prices anyway. If I compare them to here the average price difference is 200-400 euros on a high end detector.
I finally received my garret today. Shipping from France was fast, it took 7 days to arrive, but customs hold the package for another week.

I should try tommorow at the beach.

Aah nice to see it finally worked out!! Haha... yes customs is sometimes a pain in the @ss.. But overall shipping in the EU doesnt take that much time or money.

I finally received my garret today. Shipping from France was fast, it took 7 days to arrive, but customs hold the package for another week.

I should try tommorow at the beach.

Glad to hear that your order went through and the detector arrived at last - answer to prayer! I hope you uncover some neat finds and have a very successful hunt tomorrow. Enjoy your new hobby! :thumbsup:

Today I finally tried my detector on the beach. It have only 20mins of daylight and I didn't found anything significant. I will wait a week or two to end summer season and I will try again. I'm not comfortable to use this while peoples are on the beach because it drag a lot attention and questions from stranger's.
b80c129c269cbf6202663739309950d4.jpg

Took my ace 250 for the second time in the beach. I found some coins but nothing else.

I was struggling a lot because it beeps on everything. First I tried jewelry mode, but everything I dig was aluminum foil and pull tabs.
Then I tried coins mode and I manage to digg up 5 coins. The problem was still the aluminum foil and pull tabs, sometimes they will beep in the coin mode.

23b5753b9cf6ef7101d7dbccb948f060.jpg

You’re doing great. The pull tabs and aluminum foil will sound off and target I.D. the same as a gold ring. So all you have to do is dig those signals and eventually the gold will come.
Good Luck!

Hang in there and don't be discouraged by the aluminum. Hidden in there will be some gold. You may dig hundreds of pieces of trash, but there is something good in there for you if you are patient.

If you know of a park or playground where people sit in the grass, try hunting there. Where people sit in the grass, or in the sand, things fall out of pockets. And there you will be to find them. Good luck.

Hi
I looking to buy my first metal detector but my options are very limited? In my county no one sells them so my only option is to order online.

I want to purchase ace 250 or eurotek pro and I found one ebay seller from italy who offer shipping to my county. I placed order but sadly he cancelled because shipping fees were to expensive. I asked how much but he never responded again.

So maybie you guy's know some reputable website when I can purchase my first metal detector? I found some sites online but very few of them actually offering shipping to macedonia, and shipping fees are to high, over 150$.

My other option is to order Chinese detectors from aliexpress but I have no idea how good and reliable are their detectors.

My budget is 300$ (shipping must be included in this price)

I apologise for my sloppy English and I hope I can become proper member in this community :)

Your English is fine. Stay far, far away from Chinese metal detectors and pinpointers. Go with Nokta Makro Simplex+ detector - it is from Turkey, so the shipping fees should not be too bad. Simplex+ is heads above the Ace line.

Back
Top Bottom