Took the replaced Nox out for a silvery out of water experience

gtodude

Hello everyone! I got a chance last weekend to take the newly replaced Nox800 out to the beach, I stayed out of the water because I'm waiting for my new Tony Eisenhower's to arrive. They should be here today! But anyhow, I ended up finding two sterling silver rings, some clad and a little bit of can slaw. Overall, not a bad outing for a couple hours worth of swinging.

The new Nox is much more stable than the water logged one and I am a bit reluctant to update this one like I did the last one. I may just wait for a bit.

I should get out there this weekend to get it and the new headphones wet, so I will report back.

Happy Hunting!

Good Luck. Spent a week in your area a few years back. Had a guy come running up to me and ask if I would look for a ladies ring. I walked to where she was and found out it was a sterling silver ear ring. She was adamant that she knew exactly where it was. Wrong. She kept telling me that "Its right here" as I expanded my search. Dug a zinc penny and one of the men with her grabbed it out of my scoop. When I found her ear ring it was more than five feet from where she insisted that she had lost it. When I handed it to her she said "I don't understand how it got all the way over there" Then she turned and walked away. I thought to myself "You could have said thank you". Danged snow birds.

Hello everyone! I got a chance last weekend to take the newly replaced Nox800 out to the beach, I stayed out of the water because I'm waiting for my new Tony Eisenhower's to arrive. They should be here today! But anyhow, I ended up finding two sterling silver rings, some clad and a little bit of can slaw. Overall, not a bad outing for a couple hours worth of swinging.

The new Nox is much more stable than the water logged one and I am a bit reluctant to update this one like I did the last one. I may just wait for a bit.

I should get out there this weekend to get it and the new headphones wet, so I will report back.

Happy Hunting!
It could be that it is already updated. Plug it in and check it out.

You will really like those Tony's. I tried a friend's pair and they were really nice. I hope to be able to order mine soon.

Cliff

...Dug a zinc penny and one of the men with her grabbed it out of my scoop...
If they would've done that to me I think I would've said "Have a nice day" and walked away. That's just rude.

If they would've done that to me I think I would've said "Have a nice day" and walked away. That's just rude.

I was shocked to say the least. I did not care about the penny but he might have been in trouble if it had been something good. At Least she said thank you when I handed her ear ring back to her.

I just figured he was a New Yorker and did not know any better.

Ugh, I've been so busy this weekend, I haven't been able to get out. :( I'm hoping that maybe later today I can. I'll report when I can.

Back
Top Bottom