• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Where to buy spring locking pins for NOX lower rod?

You can go down to the Salvation Army, look at that barrel full of the extendable walking canes with the same button snaps inside....Heck or just go visit somebody at a Nursing home and help yourself to a spare cane!:laughing:

Whites or Garrett. Or just drill straight through and use a nylon nut and bolt.
The ones in canes are not stainless steel and will last a few weeks in salt water environment

It is a Minelab. I like reduce the size of the shaft when loading into the car. The bolt won't work for me.

Nylon wing nut and bolt. Just take it out when you want to collapse the shaft... or find a spring clip somewhere. Whites/Garrett is a buck plus shipping last time I checked

Thanks for everyones help. I did order a set of tent snap pins but they were not exactly like the one that failed. I am hoping it will fit properly.

Thanks for everyones help. I did order a set of tent snap pins but they were not exactly like the one that failed. I am hoping it will fit properly.

Charly,

If you are still looking, let me know. I build detector shafts, including lower rods for the Equinox, and thus I have the spring clips you need (stainless steel). I'd be glad to send you one!

Just send me a PM, if you still need one...

Steve

Charly,

If you are still looking, let me know. I build detector shafts, including lower rods for the Equinox, and thus I have the spring clips you need (stainless steel). I'd be glad to send you one!

Just send me a PM, if you still need one...

Steve

Steve, thanks for the offer. I received my tent pins and actually are better then the old pin. It sticks out 1/16 inch further then the old. I am not sure if it stainless steel though. I will be upgrading to a carbon fiber rod in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom