Eurotek Metal Detector

bobcartree

Forum Supporter
Detector chatters , beeps erratically , beeps when no metal is present, and sometimes to beep erratically , do not no if its coil, started doing it just in the last month, i have to turn if of or unplug the coil to get it to stop going off when nothings there , i do not recall it doing this , i emailed the maker of the md , it sounds that it would cost to much for them to fix it ,, cheaper to buy a new one ,i had it for 6 years,even Minimum sensitivity setting is 1. it is real sensitivie , dose it less in more sandy soil

Attachments

• na622-eurotek8-450-1f.jpg
    na622-eurotek8-450-1f.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 289
resetting it seemed to help to factory setting thought of that after looking at the manual

blue tooth head phone seem tocause my MD not to work right

when i use the blue tooth head phones , it messes with my grounding , i use plugin head phones the MD works like it should , i gess the wireless single interferes . has any one had this problem ,

I've used 3 Bluetooth transmitters and 6 different but headphones on 7+ detectors (3 fishers) and never had any issues. Maybe it's your by transmitter?? Try cleaning under the coil cover if you use one or try a different coil.

Back
Top Bottom