Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

Then you have the brand loyal schill that thinks the expensive detector he has is the best ever made and comes unglued if you dare say anything bad about it. You cant believe anything they say because they usually only show the positive to make sure they get another free detector from the manufacturer.

Funny thing about that....they can ask to no longer be a member here, and have their posts deleted, then let other members posting their videos for them :laughing:

Title says "Post YOUR youtube links", not pimp those of others who don't care to be here.

17 minute videos about how much Dog !!!! and Cat !!!! they have to detect in gets old too. Just saying

Just for the record I said C.R.A.P. When did that become a banned word? It accurately and politely described what I was talking about.

You think it's possible you can quit pushing the Deus ll in the beach section since you never have used a Detector there? If you look at Gigmasters vids he also killed it with a Equinox. And if you look through his vids the best finds ever was a Guy using a CTX. It's beach hunting. You get your coil over it and dig. FWIW i did a lot of testing with a Deus ll on my beach. Didn't get the same depth results on nickels as Detector comparisons on my beaches. Max was 14" and that was 6 hours testing a boat load of settings on two different Deus ll's. In the real wet sand the Deus ll dropped off to 12" deep. So in the water i'm likely 12" deep on nickels. Please find you a salt beach with a Deus ll !

You think it's possible you can quit pushing the Deus ll in the beach section since you never have used a Detector there? If you look at Gigmasters vids he also killed it with a Equinox. And if you look through his vids the best finds ever was a Guy using a CTX. It's beach hunting. You get your coil over it and dig. FWIW i did a lot of testing with a Deus ll on my beach. Didn't get the same depth results on nickels as Detector comparisons on my beaches. Max was 14" and that was 6 hours testing a boat load of settings on two different Deus ll's. In the real wet sand the Deus ll dropped off to 12" deep. So in the water i'm likely 12" deep on nickels. Please find you a salt beach with a Deus ll !

I have used Deus 2 on a beach.
So there.
Quit whining.

Hint.
Title of this subforum doesn’t mention the word salt.

Yeah.
Every time someone post anything about certain models it is deemed pushing the model.
Get real.
Gent used his detector and did well.
Some folks may want to watch. Some may not.
Up to them.
Where is your go pro?
Show us the real deal.

You know what I heard yesterday.
Gent took Deus 2 to beach in NYC area. His first time out on salt beach using.
He found 2 sterling silver rings and one gold ring.
Gent was tickled to death.
And machine purred like a kitten, stable as all get out.
All he did was use settings passed to him.
Btw.
The same settings that are very useable in coastal NC region of USA.

Yeah.
Every time someone post anything about certain models it is deemed pushing the model.
Get real.
Gent used his detector and did well.
Some folks may want to watch. Some may not.
Up to them.
Where is your go pro?
Show us the real deal.

Gigmaster is a nice guy. You think he wants to be involved in your rhetoric?

Problem is there are other members here besides you. Even visitors who may eventually join this forum.
So I posted something for them to watch. If they choose.

Seems it is always the same few folks here who go off the deep end when some thing is posted about a certain model.

Btw.
Go look I posted videos where Equinox was used too in the past.

It is almost like some here are afraid of these videos here where Deus 2 is shown.

You know what I heard yesterday.
Gent took Deus 2 to beach in NYC area. His first time out on salt beach using.
He found 2 sterling silver rings and one gold ring.
Gent was tickled to death.
And machine purred like a kitten, stable as all get out.
All he did was use settings passed to him.
Btw.
The same settings that are very useable in coastal NC region of USA.

I gave a guy with a new Minelab 440 some pointers. He got a big 14k ring his second day in the wet sand. What point are you trying to prove? Try a 440 on a salt beach. When you make it to one in a couple years!

Gigmaster’s actual time detecting in salt beach/water environment is adding up now. I am watching him. He is good candidate to keep eye on. To see how his succcess is with unit.
Go back and look at his first hunts and what he was saying.
Quite different now it seems.
Gigmaster does give good narration. Meaning he isn’t just beep and digging. He shares actual screen info and tonal properties sometimes. Unlike the the gent who calls himself paystreak. So imo a better learning situation with Gigmaster for the onlookers.

Gigmaster’s actual time detecting in salt beach/water environment is adding up now. I am watching him. He is good candidate to keep eye on. To see how his succcess is with unit.
Go back and look at his first hunts and what he was saying.
Quite different now it seems.
Gigmaster does give good narration. Meaning he isn’t just beep and digging. He shares actual screen info and tonal properties sometimes. Unlike the the gent who calls himself paystreak. So imo a better learning situation with Gigmaster for the onlookers.

I got 35 hours on a salt beach last week with a Deus 2. Fixing to head out now. Follow my posts so you can learn something:lol:

I have used Deus 2 on a beach.
So there.
Quit whining.

Hint.
Title of this subforum doesn’t mention the word salt.
I must have missed your video of the plastic kiddie pool filled with home depot sand and water in your backyard. But maybe you forgot to add a couple cans of Morton's salt to it and swirl.

The Gig is having a great year! I enjoy watching his video's no matter the machine.

Interesting, a friend just called me and shared a story about a ring found this AM at a local beach. Said the guy was hunting the wet sand only, and found a (Plat) 3 carat stone diamond ring. The ring had been reported lost two weeks ago, and the hunter was using a AT Pro.. 35 grand was the reported value of the ring. No word if the found ring will find its owner. My buddy said he was glad he did not find it for than he would have to struggle with letting it go.. :lol: story has it the diamond is marked. :shock:

You think it's possible you can quit pushing the Deus ll in the beach section since you never have used a Detector there? ...
You're not thinking outside the box, Larry. You gotta push the Deus so folks use them and miss all the good targets. That will surely leave the good stuff for us!!!!

Think I’ll pass.
You need a camera. Then maybe I’ll follow.

So you can copy and paste results? Lol! FWIW i got a good test for you to try and simulate. Beach hunters stay in hotels. Hotels have PVC P traps under the sink. A lot have gold lost in them. Do a test with a gold chain you drop down a drain. Then detect it with an XP pinpointer. After that run a deus ll with a 9" coil under the sink and see if that hits on the chain or if the brass stops cause intereference. For bonus points if you can find a shower with a pvc drain remove the metal grid and screws and drop a gold ring in there. See if the 11" coil will hit the bottom of the p trap with a ring in it. I'll wait for the video about as much as i did the gold ring in steel wool one. Happy filming!

So you can copy and paste results? Lol! FWIW i got a good test for you to try and simulate. Beach hunters stay in hotels. Hotels have PVC P traps under the sink. A lot have gold lost in them. Do a test with a gold chain you drop down a drain. Then detect it with an XP pinpointer. After that run a deus ll with a 9" coil under the sink and see if that hits on the chain or if the brass stops cause intereference. For bonus points if you can find a shower with a pvc drain remove the metal grid and screws and drop a gold ring in there. See if the 11" coil will hit the bottom of the p trap with a ring in it. I'll wait for the video about as much as i did the gold ring in steel wool one. Happy filming!

You sniffed too much glue. Gotta be.
Some beach hunters have RVs and don’t stay in hotels.

Before you can pass out tests for folks to do with Deus 2. You need to learn it first. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom