• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED 2017 Gift Exchange Results

Made contact with Jeff in Georgia earlier this week. I got his package today, his should arrive Monday.

Thanks to Jeff for a Teknetics finds pouch, a camo Fisher cap, and two civil war bullets!

I'm thrilled to have another Fisher cap -- my tan one is getting a bit grungy. And the bullets are neat too. I've never really been relic hunting, but always thought some civil war bullets would be a cool find. Thanks again!

Wow!!! I am just blown away and humbled by the generous gifts I just received from Dave of River Team Six Detectors- 2 RT6 logo tees (wearing one as I type this), a pair of awesome foul weather pants (I was looking for something like these) and a Deteknix XPointer Pro (waterproof to 200 ft!).
picture.php

Dave hit a home run with these gifts and I hope he likes what I sent him.
http://rt6detectors.com/
I am waiting to hear what beach hunters say about about the new Minelab Equinox detectors but regardless, I know who I'm buying my next detector from. HH!

Exchange

I received my gift from Romy this morning. Since I don't know what I will be doing on Christmas I went ahead and opened it. He really out did himself. It's so much more that what I was able to send him. I received a nice shirt, gloves, batteries. coin folders, a decal and lots of great coins, rings and tokens. I couldn't have been paired with a nicer partner. Thanks again Romy.

Rom1.jpg
Rom2.jpg

Last edited:
Recieved Package from Pennyfinder today

Christmas came early for me today, got my package from Pennyfinder, and a very nice gift at that, thanks for the batteries, gloves, headlight, I don't know anyone that doesn't love Silver (a Mercury dime), last of all a special treat for my sweet tooth I better get to that can before the wife does :laughing: happy holidays to you and your family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Thanks FMDF for the gift exchange, my second one and it's great to share gifts with others here :yes: :yes: :yes:

Attachments

• 1211171242[2999].jpg
    1211171242[2999].jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 517
Picked up my gift today from WildDigger,he mailed it out fast and it was here last week but the post office had it,I don’t like post offices.
But he hooked me up,I love coins and even more so tokens.I just posted a thread about tokens and how much I like them. the gloves is somthing I didn’t have any of ,I usually come home with dirty hands ,and then she knows..lol..So he saved me some grief there which is priceless.
The 1983 half is 24 k gold plated,never saw one before,very cool.A 1943 S war nickel,1939 25 cent silver nedenlander coin,a really cool fine silver coin with a paw print on it,which having 5 bullies is cool,and all the coins and tokens.Everything was great,thank you WildDigger!

Attachments

• FAA13C64-E30E-4BB8-9F35-A3CD79E7B566.jpg
    FAA13C64-E30E-4BB8-9F35-A3CD79E7B566.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 476
  • 807F6AA7-FD96-4B40-A08A-A319415D8C21.jpg
    807F6AA7-FD96-4B40-A08A-A319415D8C21.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 467
  • B6E5C2EB-5599-489C-A224-FF2A8F848B0B.jpg
    B6E5C2EB-5599-489C-A224-FF2A8F848B0B.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Christmas Exchange

I got my package from Jason in Enid today and was blown away!! Thank you so much Jason, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

NUh3K3B.jpg
TLcVpmp.jpg

TeK7fay.jpg

y7eWPus.jpg

Christmas came early for me today, got my package from Pennyfinder, and a very nice gift at that, thanks for the batteries, gloves, headlight, I don't know anyone that doesn't love Silver (a Mercury dime), last of all a special treat for my sweet tooth I better get to that can before the wife does :laughing: happy holidays to you and your family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Thanks FMDF for the gift exchange, my second one and it's great to share gifts with others here :yes: :yes: :yes:

Glad you liked it. I know it wasn't much. And you SHOULDN'T eat all the sweet treat at once! Not good for you -- to do that you know! :p

Had a package waiting from Philbyfile today when I got home, just awesome! A Detectorists DVD for laughs, a metal detecting adventure book about a guy who is fed up with the rat race and retreats to a misunderstood hobby (sound familiar? :laughing:), a pair of collection sets for National Park Washington Quarters from 2010-2021 (that'll keep me busy for awhile, and he even got it started for me!), some coin protective pouches for those special finds, a full roll of 1951D Wheats :shock: and a freaking 1922 Peace Dollar! Just beautiful! :wow:

Now that's a great set of gifts and very thoughtful as well! Thank you, Philbyfile, and I hope him and everyone on this great board has a very Merry Christmas and a blesssed and productive coming New Year!!!

I received my gift from Romy this morning. Since I don't know what I will be doing on Christmas I went ahead and opened it. He really out did himself. It's so much more that what I was able to send him. I received a nice shirt, gloves, batteries. coin folders, a decal and lots of great coins, rings and tokens. I couldn't have been paired with a nicer partner. Thanks again Romy.

View attachment 401596
View attachment 401597
well everybody has been opening their gifts and so I got in the spirit and opened mine, thanks very much silversmith I will put the scale to good use and shoot which one of us doesn't like silver coins, thanks again silversmith I hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Picked up my gift today from WildDigger,he mailed it out fast and it was here last week but the post office had it,I don’t like post offices.
But he hooked me up,I love coins and even more so tokens.I just posted a thread about tokens and how much I like them. the gloves is somthing I didn’t have any of ,I usually come home with dirty hands ,and then she knows..lol..So he saved me some grief there which is priceless.
The 1983 half is 24 k gold plated,never saw one before,very cool.A 1943 S war nickel,1939 25 cent silver nedenlander coin,a really cool fine silver coin with a paw print on it,which having 5 bullies is cool,and all the coins and tokens.Everything was great,thank you WildDigger!

Glad you liked it. Merry Christmas!

Received my gift from Coinshark today and what a cool gift of wrapped up coins. I could not get a pic in time as the wife had fun filing them all away as I took a few minute break and she had just as much fun as I did...thanks a bunch my friend.

Hey scuba sorry you have not received your package, according to USPS it was dropped off on your porch yesterday...I have not received yours as of today either. Here's a screenshot of the delivery confirmation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-13-09-44-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-13-09-44-49.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 410
I took two of Copperpenny's gifts and decided to put them on my Christmas tree! Here's a picture.

Attachments

• Copperpenny's Gifts On My Tree.jpg
    Copperpenny's Gifts On My Tree.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 367
Just an update, scuba has received my package and mine is on its way, should be here by Monday. Will update accordingly. Happy holidays everyone!

Just an update, scuba has received my package and mine is on its way, should be here by Monday. Will update accordingly. Happy holidays everyone!

Yep. It didn't come with the regular mail. Walked out on Wend to go to an appointment and it was on my doorstep at 8:20am.

Since it is the only Christmas present I will probably receive. I am waiting till Christmas to open it.

Thanks Jeff!

I had to order his from a company that specializes in different lumps of coal.

Back
Top Bottom