My first arrowhead and Hogs!

Sabres54

Be careful out there guys, I ran into a nest of hogs and didnt have any guns on me! I will definitely not make that mistake again!

be6e5a607cd31dd0c522938a55ff9f0c.jpg

329dc18b4baf3681c4564c4384fbc9e5.jpg

https://youtu.be/pZ20MDREuec

Airborne ATW

Very nice point, very cool that it's not broken. I hear you on the hogs, I hunt with my .45 as open carry when I'm hunting outside of town just for that reason. They're getting bad around here and I don't need to end up as hog feed! :dontthinkso:

Very nice point, very cool that it's not broken. I hear you on the hogs, I hunt with my .45 as open carry when I'm hunting outside of town just for that reason. They're getting bad around here and I don't need to end up as hog feed! :dontthinkso:

Yeah there getting worse. I will seriously never be that stupid again to go hunting without it!

Airborne ATW

Congratulations nice Arrowhead! I cannot wait till the crops come off the fields so I can find some more myself.

Thats a tough place to hunt, every 5 visits reveal points. But theres a lot of flint rock.

Airborne ATW

Hogs are becoming a problem in many areas. They need to put a bounty on them wipe them out. They are not a natural animal - just a domesticated animal with an attitude who thinks they own everything.

And for you city folks who buy the bacon in the supermarket, like I do. As a farm kid I know that hogs can be pushy and down right mean. If your down on or next to the ground they can take a big bite out of you and they have tusks. Wild hogs I would not mess with.

Man sweet point! I find a ton of them deer hunting in northern Cali, but they are made of obsidian. Lots of broken ones, but every so often you’ll run into some good ones. HH and great snag

Really nice finds! I cant believe, out of all the ploughed fields, woods, creeks, ive hunted I've never found any Indian artifacts. Heck almost every reservoir in my area is named after an Indian tribe. Oh well, someday :roll: congrats!

Nice looking point! I collect them too. You can combine picking up arrowheads and swinging the coil...

Back
Top Bottom