• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Are you serious... another Reale?

Seven

Forum Supporter
It is extremely hot here in southern Kentucky and I am only doing short 1 hour hunts. The ground is dry and the signals are scarce right now. In fact, I only dug one signal today, but it was a dandy! I took my ATPro because it had the small coil and I was working in some tight spots. In wide open mode, I was getting an 80 coming in every now and then mixed with a lot of iron signals. It was a jumpy signal but I dug it because it was the best signal I had heard through the entire hunt. I dug a plug about 6 inches deep and popped it out and I saw the shape almost immediately. I knew what I thought I had before I ever picked it up and cleaned it. Sure enough, it was a cut Spanish 8 Reale; my second cut 8 for the year, and my fourth Reale for the year. Wow!

c7f287af84dd7fd0605f15f1a3a7dc98.jpg

697e6f2b99f90985c16522a0746c29c3.jpg

1a34a13d3d2aef955a02324c3aa96397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooo WOWZERS!! Awesome bud. I have yet to find one, but two of my buddies each dug one at one of my spots. It's been on my list for years! Thats indeed "a piece of eight". Pretty cool you got the part with the 8 on it. Nice find brother.

Ooooo WOWZERS!! Awesome bud. I have yet to find one, but two of my buddies each dug one at one of my spots. It's been on my list for years! Thats indeed "a piece of eight". Pretty cool you got the part with the 8 on it. Nice find brother.

Yeah what are the odds of getting the 8R? It was a sweet find for sure. HH buddy.

Awesome find! Congrats! Glad to see hunting in less than ideal conditions paying off with a sweet cut 8R!!

Wow! You're really doing well up there in Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom