300 Silver Coin Milestone.

That's awesome, congrats on that milestone and nice seeing the breakdown.

Thanks Jam! You've been an inspiration to me from the beginning. I appreciate the kudos. Especially considering 300 silvers for you is a standard YEAR. I see you're approaching the 2000 mark. Just remarkable.

Congratulations Stiffwrists! Very few detectorist/ silver collectors in Utah have done as well as you have in such a short period of time. You have phenomenal skill and unique perception of areas to hunt. Now you need to find a gold coin from Johnson's army. There is always another challenge, and you certainly seem to be up anything. Great display.
PM me. I have a book on Mormon coinage for you.
J

.... Especially considering 300 silvers for you is a standard YEAR. I see you're approaching the 2000 mark. Just remarkable.

Don't feel bad about paling in comparison to Jam and his buddy Dan. They are both reptilian robot machine androids. It's simply not fair to compare yourself to robot machines. :cool3:

Wow! I used to hear people say how jealous they were when I lived on the east coast. Now that I am in AZ I am jealous of everyone else. Super congrats!

Back
Top Bottom