• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

No Garrett 2021 Calendar

pine3874

Elite Member
I sent an email to Garrett asking to be put on the mailing list for a 2021 Garrett calendar and I received the following reply from them.

"The information I have at this time is that we do not plan to make a calendar for 2021. Instead, our efforts are focused in other areas this year. Happy hunting!"

I sent an email to Garrett asking to be put on the mailing list for a 2021 Garrett calendar and I received the following reply from them.

"The information I have at this time is that we do not plan to make a calendar for 2021. Instead, our efforts are focused in other areas this year. Happy hunting!"

A few days ago I sent myself an email as a reminder to call them in December and ask if the calendar was ready yet, but you found out already.

Since they did reply "The information I have at this time...." sounds like they MIGHT reconsider, though it seems unlikely.

Anyhow, I might still call in a couple weeks just to make sure they didn't change their mind, if they do I'll post about it on the forum.

If anyone else wants to later try and see if they changed their mind here is the toll-free number to call to request the free Garrett metal detecting calendar: 1-800-527-4011

(that was the number that was used last year)

Do we exist as a society NOW? LOL

Seems like in many places today people move too frequently and don't stay put for many years to where they can get to know their neighbors. It's like we are much more of a nation of strangers than likely how things were many places in the past.

Sure, some people moved occasionally in our neighborhood when I was a kid growing up, but I remember having a whole bunch of the same neighbors for years and years when I was growing up.

That's too bad, but not as bad as when they discontinued the Elvira, Mistress of the Dark calendar a few years back! LOL!

Why not just get a girly calendar and put a "Garrett" sticker on it ? Or maybe write the word "Garrett" in the corner...

Back
Top Bottom