First month with Vanquish 540 - .925, $94 clad, jewellery etc.

give you a hint Brendan, always dump the pipes. never take them with you. if a trashcan is very close dump it or fling it in the bushes. never know when you are going to be in a wreck or something, and residue can be cased in some areas. certainly may cause a legal blood test. besides, the street junkies carry a lot of diseases. tons in my town in Georgia-- the health dept area headquarters are in my building and the folks that work there track diseases and carriers. i find needles and throw them in plastic drink bottles into nearby trash cans. i dont use drink cans because some people dig them out to recycle. i have buried some in bushes deep where they wont be dug up. its a nasty world. i was a cop for 28 yrs with tons of drug work. needles are very bad. just be careful. and when you dig up that first buried gun, that will really pump you up... call cop turn it over...
you are doing great. the targets you are finding says you wont miss much gold. keep on keeping on. be carefull and good luck.

PS find a partner for safety.. mine passed this year and now i sadly hunt alone. it makes it a lot more fun too..

Thank you Dixiedigger,

I think things may be a little different here in Australia, but you make several very good points that I'll certainly take on board.

Appreciate the encouragement too!

Cheers,
Brendan

Congrats on your first month's digs. Outstanding. Looks like you and the Vanquish were made for each other.

Keep sharing.

Ken

Congrats on your first month's digs. Outstanding. Looks like you and the Vanquish were made for each other.

Keep sharing.

Ken

Thank you for the kind words Ken. I'm certainly having a lot of fun thus far.

Best,
Brendan

Back
Top Bottom