Another Dirty Pirate

STURRAT

Was checking a spot where I found my last gold ring and there is another dirty pirate there. Probably Mud because he keeps telling me he can't go. :laughing:

I will still hit it tonight

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 187
:laughing::laughing: Nope! It wasnt Me! Even though he is RIGHT in my Hotspot! I can see why you are befuddled Rat, since I told you this am I couldn't go out hunting with you and had to keep working on getting this house sold...and thats what I did, like a responsible adult, I hauled tons of stuff to storage and patched woodpecker holes in the chimney..

In your defense, from a distance, He does bear a striking resemblance to myself...a cross between Mel Gibson's body 20yrs ago and Bruce Willis' modern day shiny noggin? Diddling along like a dope in the trashline shallows pulling foil and tabs, and not out in the hardpan Cut like Brother Irons? Yeah, that would be me alright!

Well, I thank you for the 'Dirty Pirate' complement anyway...I look forward to the day I can actually become a real Dirty Pirate! I will text you some big GOLD pics out of your hotspots while you are at work to cheer you up!:laughing::laughing: If you were a really good guy Forum Friend, You could have offered to come here and help poor old Mud? Even just to hold the ladder or my beer, But no...your greedy self just up and went Gold Hunting on about a perfect Day!!:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• wood2.jpg
    wood2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top Bottom