• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

920iX Hybrid is massive!

jadocs

Forum Supporter
Just got home and had this waiting for me. Big thanks to Sunspot Scoops for such a great product!

I settled on the 920iX over the 720 because I figured since I was running a 10" coil it would make life easier. Man the quality of this scoop is insane. Really happy with it.

6becda69f4a75506dfa5487beeac20a1.jpg

c24ce4669031f73aab10efcc20db84f8.jpg

0a30ee2070f63dc02bb98f4452b0ee81.jpg

2235ed8be6a6cbe6a2ef55b7bfab7c1e.jpg

Standard Rubiks Cube for perspective.

6404b0c244cc4cf4cf7da1ada7c0e3cf.jpg

Oh man look at that nice fresh point and straight basket. Ive been thinking about switching yo that but Ive already destroyed my shoulder once and had it repaired. Im not sure taking even bigger scoops would be good for me lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the beauty! Now go out there and find some gold Rubik's cubes since you know they'll fit! :lol:

I know right? I better get some gold or the wife is going to kill me LOL

Killer scoop for sure. That's the one I've been eyeballing.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks laidback. Another perspective shot with my hunting buddy lol

0e6b3cdddde07442cfa89cf603378dcb.jpg

I have the exact same scoop with the exception of the carbon shaft. Man you will not regret buying that scoop. It is amazing how light it is but heavy built. Chuck hit a home run with this scoop. Plus a life time warranty how can you go wrong.

Yeah I couldn't believe how light it is.

Front end loader is a great analogy.

Earl, I'm still waiting to buy 1 of yours. Whenever your ready just pm me

The price will probably go up by then...

Vintage goods in new unused condition usually end up higher than the original price...

<°)))>{

The price will probably go up by then...

Vintage goods in new unused condition usually end up higher than the original price...

<°)))>{
:laughing:
That depends on the rarity as well. Seeing how many he has it might not go up.

Thanks Guy's

I need another scoop:lol: , trying to win Scuba's contest :laughing:, i don't have one with a carbon fiber handle:( , anyway in a few week's the put in guy's will start putting my beach house back together, as my beach hunting dream plan's have been delayed from a 2nd floor water freeze up pipe burst leak, that left over 100k in damage, the worst thing that's happened to me in 56 year's, thank's guys i needed a good laugh :D, happy hunting , Earl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom