My first "old" coin...a 1942 wheat!

chevysoldier

I hit up the local grade school playground with the new ATP with the 5x8 coil. Didn't spend much time there but did end up with my first wheat penny! I'm thrilled! I've spent a bit of time with the 8.5x11 but this smaller coil really helped navigate all the junk, I think it might be spending a lot of time on the ATP.
X2Eohwp.jpg

HSkWdTC.jpg

Congrats on your first Wheatie! Enjoy your AT Pro. I started with a Bounty Hunter then moved to the AT Pro also, what a difference with the proportional audio. Keep at it, silver will come soon.

Congrats on your first Wheatie! Enjoy your AT Pro. I started with a Bounty Hunter then moved to the AT Pro also, what a difference with the proportional audio. Keep at it, silver will come soon.

Thank you! The proportional audio is def quite different than the standard audio of the BH. I've switched back and forth but today stayed in pro and started to get a better feeling for it. My treasures actually outnumbered the trash. Haha! I'll be going back to this school for sure. The current school was built in 1923 but the original was built in 1890 so I have high hopes.

Thank you everyone! Im gonna try and get back out there tonight, maybe I'll be posting up about my first silver later tonight!

Congrats man!! I love finding wheaties!! remember, where theres wheats.....the silver is close by!! Pound that school hard and find some shiny!!!

Wheat pennies

That's. Right, where there is whaeties...there is usually silver so hit that s hool yard
Back .....a loooong time ago, i stumbled across an old school yard just like that
And i ended up finding alot of silver coins there....and i mean ALOT.

Put it this way...(and this was when silver was selling high)
I found enough to buy an upgrade metal detector!! Over a three year period.!
HH !

Back
Top Bottom