Nice permission with a tiny silver surprise

jbrow

Elite Member
Got a pretty awesome permission a few weeks ago. The priest was really great about letting me dig up the empty lot they own. I explained what I do, and he was just like... That sounds fun, show me what you find. He was happy with just one Indian that I found and let me keep the rest. I've been there a couple times now, and here's what I got.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 458
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 490
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 457
  • Image00005.jpg
    Image00005.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 493
  • Image00006.jpg
    Image00006.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 445
  • Image00007.jpg
    Image00007.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 484
  • Image00008.jpg
    Image00008.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 466
Luv the emerald green IH's ! And some of the older Canadian silver can fetch some nice numismatic values. Nice going !

WOW. Congrats on all those silvers and wheaties. I love the IHP's too. Good job.

I'd say that is one very nice permission Jeremy. Congrats on the Silvers (including the Canadian 5 center), the beautiful tribe of Indian's, the Old Nickels and all the rest. You have had some very nice digging. Trapper

Nice finds, I've found a couple of those Canadian Half Dimes here in Montana, a tuff pull for sure. Nice silvers, nice Indians, a great hunt!

Luv the emerald green IH's ! And some of the older Canadian silver can fetch some nice numismatic values. Nice going !

WOW. Congrats on all those silvers and wheaties. I love the IHP's too. Good job.

Nice finds, I've found a couple of those Canadian Half Dimes here in Montana, a tuff pull for sure. Nice silvers, nice Indians, a great hunt!

Lovin the Canadian silver nickel - nice work!

Very nice finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like some nice finds. Congrats.

HD

Awesome finds! Sure like the green Indians! Great job

I'd say that is one very nice permission Jeremy. Congrats on the Silvers (including the Canadian 5 center), the beautiful tribe of Indian's, the Old Nickels and all the rest. You have had some very nice digging. Trapper

Excellent hunt......especially nice Indians.

Thank you all for looking and the kind remarks ! Happy digging!

Love them fish scales!! That's quite a few injuns there..

Way to go bruddah!!

<°)))>{

Looks like you've got a great spot there, congrats on the silver and IHPs and all the rest of the cool saves. Open permission I hope, that place could produce for years. Good luck Mark

Back
Top Bottom