Season is paid for!

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Had my best day ever! Big 18K B2D9FBFC-7E3A-40DE-B146-3DA7A628286C.jpg

CF7A888C-1A83-41BA-A183-7287D976EDEC.jpeg Cartier butter and an IPhone 10!

Wow! You shoulda posted in mind blowing finds, that is probably worth more than double the melt ..You did real good there, somone is sure missing that..congrats

Retail and what we can get for a ring are two different stories. I have a diamond ring with 9 diamonds that appraised at $4500 and so far I can not find a buyer at far less than that. But the brand name on that ring will certainly make it more valuable to a buyer.

That is one outstanding find. Congratulations.

Man, I've found a cartier love ring before, but never a bracelet. Congrats! Looks like they go for 3-4k on ebay depending on the size... I wouldn't sell that though. That's a bucket list find for sure.

I would acid test that. Those Love Braclets are a highly counterfeited product. It looks fake to me. They should not have a hinge on them. Good luck.

Just check them real good. I dug two of those on one hunt. Both fakes. Get it checked if you can't figure out how.

Dang, Nicks right... it doesn't have the correct connection. Those are supposed to have a screw in joint, not a hinge.

Did you get that @ Lake Tahoe beaches ? If so, on the CA side or NV side ? If found on the CA side, then: Don't forget the rules: 30% goes to me. I accept paypal. Thankyou. :D

:dingding: Even if it's fake Cartier, hopefully it's made of gold. You need to weigh it and see how much originals weigh. If it's close on grams then it might at least be real gold. I would try to somehow do a specific density test to see if its solid gold as well since acid testing might only get the surface plating. Good luck, that's sellable no matter what!

First glance at the bracelet tells The KOB it's fake. So many of those knockoffs going around. Color alone does it. Nice phone though. Sorry , the season ain't paid for yet.

Back
Top Bottom