• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Condolences out to OBN, and family

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
I received a text tonight from my buddy Joe , OBN , at 908 pm EST , he said that his Dad passed away tonight , he was 86, i know Joe loved his dad from talking to him very much, my heart goes out to him , and his family, at such a difficult time , may his dad rest in peace , it might be a while before we all here from him , thought all his friend's of many on here would like to know, Earl

I received a text tonight from my buddy Joe , OBN , at 908 pm EST , he said that his Dad passed away tonight , he was 86, i know Joe loved his dad from talking to him very much, my heart goes out to him , and his family, at such a difficult time , may his dad rest in peace , it might be a while before we all here from him , thought all his friend's of many on here would like to know, Earl

My deepest condolences Joe. My father is 91. Those of us who had our parents into their 80’and 90’s have truly been blessed. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this with us, Earl. I am so sorry to hear about OBN's father. I cannot imagine the sorrow the family must feel. Praying for God's peace in this time of grief.

Joe...... so sorry buddy. We've had a lot of conversations about family. I know the pain of loosing a loved one. Difficult time.... be well.

Dew

OBN you were on my heart huge last night. I meant to send you a message and got distracted. Big hugs to you. Larry and I will be praying for your family.

Sorry to hear this and I will say a prayer for him and his family.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Many Thanks for all the Prays and Kind words. Dad went peacefully in his sleep. I know many here are at the age where there parents are getting to that time in there life. I can say, I sure missed hunting but had the best gift of all, the memories of being with him to the end. Stay strong and the reward is great.

Many Thanks for all the Prays and Kind words. Dad went peacefully in his sleep. I know many here are at the age where there parents are getting to that time in there life. I can say, I sure missed hunting but had the best gift of all, the memories of being with him to the end. Stay strong and the reward is great.

...."The best gift of all....the memories of being with him until the end"....You are a good guy OBN...an example for us..I wish you peace and strength as you work through your Fathers final sendoff....

Back
Top Bottom