• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tiny 14k makes 8 Gold for March

Irons

Forum Supporter
Bitty Gold counts! :cool:

I didn't think this was even a ring when I first saw it, and I still don't know what the design is supposed to be!
Then I thought whoa, what if it's part of a bigger ring cluster or a necklace charm? So I dug the heck out of the entire area. :laughing:

It sure looked like Gold in the sunshine, and sounded great in the headphones even though it was way down deep. The old AT Pro hit it hard.

It's so tiny I needed my USB microscope to get a picture of the hallmark. .6 grams of 14k!

Thanks for looking and good hunting out there peeps! :cool:

3-20-18-1RS.jpg

3-20-18-2RS.jpg

3-20-18-3RS.jpg

3-20-18-4RS.jpg

3-20-18-5RS.jpg

:dingding: Congrats! I think we should have a year long running contest for the tiniest and largest gold rings found! :yes:

Nice save. Good thing it’s small because Bungas back is getting sore this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jim, you are giving me a BIG challenge this year. You are killing it on the gold no matter how big or small. It is great to see your plundering is a success. I sure hope you keep it going all summer. Congrats

WOW Must be the smallest gold ring ever found. Last year I found a very small gold and diamond channel ring the was 1.22g and rang-in at 12:02 on CTX 3030. Confident your 0.6g ring would register on CTX 3030 as 12:01 (lowest value). I would have probably passed it over as a 12:01 - as foil candy or gum wrapper!
Really nice catch!

Looks like

that ring could almost slide thru the slots in your hybrid scoop.

Take a pic with it hanging for its life in the slot.

Back
Top Bottom