Talking with Chuck Madigan of Sunspot Tools, maker of Stealth Scoops

beachdude

Elite Member
I managed to get an interview with Chuck for my blog. Link below:

GU-chuck-madigan-pic.jpg

http://www.goldunderwater.com/inter...gan-of-sunspot-tools-maker-of-stealth-scoops/

I have had issues with my CF handle and 1 with my scoop but I am a believer in Chuck and the way I have been treated whenever I have contacted them. His service is A+ is my book! I don't think I would ever go anywhere else. :yes:

Hey! That was a good interview! Thanks! I'm sure you talked about a lot of other things during...That Germany experience was awesome...streamlining definitely is the immediate future...we have discussed this a time or two here..regarding lower shafts especially..an oval shaped almost flat kind of deal like a canoe paddle turned sideways concept instead of a round rod is much more hydrodynamic...along with a flatter hydrodynamic coil cover or something...pushing a stock round rod and stock block coil through the water has inherent hydrodynamic limitations on:
How long and how far and how effortless a guy can hunt in a given amount of TIME.....so yeah...theres a market for such things...

Imagine whipping a rig through the water as effortlessly as a guy can do on land? Hunt twice the area in half the time..?

Hey! That was a good interview! Thanks! I'm sure you talked about a lot of other things during...That Germany experience was awesome...streamlining definitely is the immediate future...we have discussed this a time or two here..regarding lower shafts especially..an oval shaped almost flat kind of deal like a canoe paddle turned sideways concept instead of a round rod is much more hydrodynamic...along with a flatter hydrodynamic coil cover or something...pushing a stock round rod and stock block coil through the water has inherent hydrodynamic limitations on:
How long and how far and how effortless a guy can hunt in a given amount of TIME.....so yeah...theres a market for such things...

Imagine whipping a rig through the water as effortlessly as a guy can do on land? Hunt twice the area in half the time..?

metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=248921
Paddle shape would have many problems designing and in water. Such as head on waves, current, or pinpointing.
This shaft is about as thin as it's going to get.
Cool interview. The Germany story reminds me a lot of what I've done. Thanks to Minelab and people making YouTube videos almost everywhere is being or been hunted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom