New Equinox 600

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
I am putting my new Nox 600 together and charging it. I printed the manual on the Minelab site. The manual is 68 pages. I punched holes in the sheets and put them in a folder. It's not snowing at the moment but I am sure there is more to come. Maybe 2" so far. It would be great if that's all we are getting.
Hope everyone is warm and dry. Now it's sunshine needed to dry up the snow and ground. Can't wait to try my new detector.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer, 8 x 6 " Garrett Coil

congratulations on your new Nox 600! There is a lot to like about it! Happy Hunting when you're able to get out.

Snow won't hurt Nox.
Get out there and get to sweeping to see what she sounds like.

Congrats on your purchase.

I know the snow won't hurt the machine but I'm an old guy and I am not wanting to hunt in snow. It's snowing to beat the band again. I will eventually get to use the machine. The machine is on charge and charging. I will play with it when the battery is fully charged. Thanks

I know the snow won't hurt the machine but I'm an old guy and I am not wanting to hunt in snow. It's snowing to beat the band again. I will eventually get to use the machine. The machine is on charge and charging. I will play with it when the battery is fully charged. Thanks

I was out swinging through the snow today, found a few modern coins but nothing to brag about. Just feeding my addiction to this hobby but i will say my nox 600 is a great machine and you’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll Be Awhile

If you were here I doubt you would be out swinging. I got at least 8" or more of snow. I like the Nox 600 but am having a bit of trouble navigating the machine. I am so used to my AT Pro and the ease of doing exactly what I want tweaking it. I guess I will learn. I have to as I have my back-up Whites machine for sale on E---Y. It has bids so I know it will be sold. All being said, there are a lot of good advice people on this site. Good luck with your machine. I have snow to clear !!
Bubbaron Nox 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 "x 6 " Coil

Back
Top Bottom