Paitently Waiting BUT

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Today I am waiting for a box from Minelab. It will have both my Equinox 800 machines in it ready to use again.

Tomorrow I am waiting on two boxes. One from First Texas with one of my CZ-21's inside and another from a compressor place with some new oil for my Mako air compressor.

So while I am waiting today I have been sorting out a few of my finds. I come across a ring I found but have no idea when. I thought it was too light to be gold and put it with my coins and junk finds. In picking it up I thought it had a little weight to it so I got out my loupe. Drum roll!! 10K with a TW in a circle beside it. Doesn't weigh a lot. 4.64 grams but I will take it!

Got both my Equinox 800's back. They replaced them, except the coils. The management said NEVER to try to burp them as shown in the video. That can void the warranty.

Brand new units. Hope the problem is repaired. Won't know till I try to dive with them next spring.

Nice surprise to see! Good luck with the equinox, good to get the official word from the company saying do not burp, but bad news they had to say it...

Nice surprise to see! Good luck with the equinox, good to get the official word from the company saying do not burp, but bad news they had to say it...

They told me to try one of the machines again. Unfortunately that will not happen till next spring. They wouldn't tell me if there was a design change. Maybe there was and it will be repaired for good. I am hoping.

BUT, for all the others that will never dive with them and sell them to divers when out of warranty at least there is a fix that can be tried. I have them both charged up and ready to go out and play today somewhere I hope. Buty not in the water!

They told me to try one of the machines again. Unfortunately that will not happen till next spring. They wouldn't tell me if there was a design change. Maybe there was and it will be repaired for good. I am hoping.

BUT, for all the others that will never dive with them and sell them to divers when out of warranty at least there is a fix that can be tried. I have them both charged up and ready to go out and play today somewhere I hope. Buty not in the water!

To bad your not closer to Gary's area (GKL) you could give him some pointers on his new machine. And I am sure it is a lot warmer there.

I would get those wet again soon rather than waiting, even if it is taking it and leaving it soaking in a pool or hot tub, best to know now and not have to wait on another replacement when you are in season again.

I would get those wet again soon rather than waiting, even if it is taking it and leaving it soaking in a pool or hot tub, best to know now and not have to wait on another replacement when you are in season again.

If nothing else, go to the lake, turn them on and tie a rope to them and give them a good long dunking.

Congrats on the gold band, Robert! :thumbsup: I read that "TW" stands for "total weight;" is this correct? What a neat surprise, finding that in your coins & junk assortment. :grin:

Today I am waiting for a box from Minelab. It will have both my Equinox 800 machines in it ready to use again.

Tomorrow I am waiting on two boxes. One from First Texas with one of my CZ-21's inside and another from a compressor place with some new oil for my Mako air compressor.

So while I am waiting today I have been sorting out a few of my finds. I come across a ring I found but have no idea when. I thought it was too light to be gold and put it with my coins and junk finds. In picking it up I thought it had a little weight to it so I got out my loupe. Drum roll!! 10K with a TW in a circle beside it. Doesn't weigh a lot. 4.64 grams but I will take it!

HAHAHA! That's great find! Love those!!

Back
Top Bottom