• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Porch Gold Return!

Nice one Mud! seems like those gold chompers tried to make a break for it and hide under your porch! :lol:

I feel for some reason like this story would only happen to you...:laughing:

thanks for sharing

Right? I've often wondered about this anomaly that afflicts me...How come I get to experience these strange events? I dont dare share the half of them at the risk of being labeled a profligate and unredeemable liar...

For instance, I actually saw some pelicans out on the Lake this very am on my way home from the beer store. This avian sighting would not be of any consequential note for most people in the Gulf States, no big deal, except for I live in Michigan...:?: Pelicans? Snow on the ground and sub temps? WTH is up with this? I'm gonna take a nap...conserve my strength, maybe an alligator or a Bigfoot will try to jump me this afternoon on the way out to the mailbox! :laughing:

Right? I've often wondered about this anomaly that afflicts me...How come I get to experience these strange events? I dont dare share the half of them at the risk of being labeled a profligate and unredeemable liar...

For instance, I actually saw some pelicans out on the Lake this very am on my way home from the beer store. This avian sighting would not be of any consequential note for most people in the Gulf States, no big deal, except for I live in Michigan...:?: Pelicans? Snow on the ground and sub temps? WTH is up with this? I'm gonna take a nap...conserve my strength, maybe an alligator or a Bigfoot will try to jump me this afternoon on the way out to the mailbox! :laughing:

If and that's a Big IF it happens .. get pictures please !!

If and that's a Big IF it happens .. get pictures please !!

I told my Wife about the Pelicans I saw this morning...even after we have been married 40yrs, she doubted my report and scoffed, "Pelicans?" ...so she pulled it up on the google masheen, and sure enough...a dmaned old flight of pelicans made the local news! Right here!...So I said, 'See! See?" "Pelicans in a blizzard 1000 miles North of where any normal Pelican should be!"

"Now you wont doubt me about that dmand Bigfoot I saw last year on Pere Marquette beach bench pressing that 12' steel framed picnic table early that one foggy morning!", or the Lochness Monster that grabbed my scoop that one day and even ripped a hole in my waders?! And many other things!" :laughing:

In her defense, granted, it coulda been a Plesiosaur or a Walrus or a Bullshark or a Leopard seal even!...who can tell out there in the dark chest deep before Sun-up what a guy will run into? It for sure wasnt a Pelican...I sure know that!!

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 588
  • bones-2.jpg
    bones-2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 602
  • oct 3-16-1.jpg
    oct 3-16-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 598
I told my Wife about the Pelicans I saw this morning...even after we have been married 40yrs, she doubted my report and scoffed, "Pelicans?" ...so she pulled it up on the google masheen, and sure enough...a dmaned old flight of pelicans made the local news! Right here!...So I said, 'See! See?" "Pelicans in a blizzard 1000 miles North of where any normal Pelican should be!"

"Now you wont doubt me about that dmand Bigfoot I saw last year on Pere Marquette beach bench pressing that 12' steel framed picnic table early that one foggy morning!", or the Lochness Monster that grabbed my scoop that one day and even ripped a hole in my waders?! And many other things!" :laughing:

In her defense, granted, it coulda been a Plesiosaur or a Walrus or a Bullshark or a Leopard seal even!...who can tell out there in the dark chest deep before Sun-up what a guy will run into? It for sure wasnt a Pelican...I sure know that!!

Muds New Detecting Partner :laughing:

Attachments

• Creature.jpg
    Creature.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,170
Bwahahahahha only you, John. That's freakin hilarious.

I tell you what Buddy! I'll be so glad when this house sells and I can get out from under these kinds of situations....Always something to do around here that needs my attention, stealing my Detecting time!...fishing some gold teeth out from under my front porch and selling Polish pottery was the LAST thing I needed with the Lake dead flat!...:laughing:

The wife and I are looking at moving to the lakeshore area... I'll give ya two shakes of a stick and a wink on your way out for the place!

Back
Top Bottom