<Stay At Our Brothel>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Well I made a trip down to some friends of the family. Their house was built around 1920 and sits over looking a nice lake. It's a huge home with more than 3500sq ft. This home was actually the site of a madam who ran and operated a brothel in her day. Rumor has it she was loaded too and kept all her money in the form of diamonds!! :shock:

Anyways, my buddy and I hit the property both in the water and around the home for a solid couple of hours. I found 2 V nickels right up along the shore in no more than ankle deep water... both look to be 1883!! Also hit a beauty of a barber dime in the front yard 1907!! Pulled a few other relics not pictured like old buckles and even a saw blade... may have to update with pic beacuse it is pretty unique with the rivets still in the side of it... Can't wait to do some more swinging again this weekend at some other exciting locations... :cool:

Attachments

• Brothel.jpg
    Brothel.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 497
  • Brothel 2.jpg
    Brothel 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 508
  • CAM00261.jpg
    CAM00261.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 495
  • CAM00262.jpg
    CAM00262.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 495
  • CAM00263.jpg
    CAM00263.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 501
  • CAM00265.jpg
    CAM00265.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 498
  • CAM00266.jpg
    CAM00266.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 494
Wow! Very nice place and hunt! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Very nice place and hunt! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds... Great place to hunt. Might have been fun to hunt there in the past too!

That Barber is in great shape. Nice hunt. I'd be out there all day!

Thanks all! They told us that a guy they used to rent one of the attached apartments too had a detector a while back (years ago) and scanned the yard a bit... not sure what he found but the owners said not much... atleast what he showed them...

I would like to dredge the lake area for bags of diamonds if the story is true that the madam kept her money in forms of that... I know she had to spill atleast a few!!

Back
Top Bottom