• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got one

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Etrac got one that shouldn’t have been there,been over that curb strip many times,Washington was a clear 12 -47 at 6 inches deep,crisp clear signal.

Attachments

• 073400BE-121D-4727-A1FD-0B99BC33C328.jpg
    073400BE-121D-4727-A1FD-0B99BC33C328.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 251
What are ya sayin' Tom? If you were to go back over that hole in open screen I would have to guess you would find that there is some other signal in there,whether it be iron or otherwise. MANY of my silver coins have had other stuff either very close or right in the hole with them. That's with both the Explorer2 and CTX. The ability of FBS is second to none in most conditions,IMO.
I wonder what else "shouldn't be there"...:grin:
Congrats!

Great find! I gotta get on some curbs, seems you come home with silver almost every hunt, lol congrats!

I’m not kidding,I go at night and hit the curbs,best thing going.Most nights I can’t wait for darkness to come,no one bothers me and everyone is sleeping or getting ready to.

What are ya sayin' Tom? If you were to go back over that hole in open screen I would have to guess you would find that there is some other signal in there,whether it be iron or otherwise. MANY of my silver coins have had other stuff either very close or right in the hole with them. That's with both the Explorer2 and CTX. The ability of FBS is second to none in most conditions,IMO.
I wonder what else "shouldn't be there"...:grin:
Congrats!

Thanks! I run Andy’s coin program and goes forever settings,but I use 24 manual sens..seems to work great,,but that Washington was a in your face signal,textbook.Cant see how I missed it before

Nice going! I'm yet to find a silver Washington this year. I've found 2 silver quarters this year but both of them were that pesky stander variety :)

Back
Top Bottom