Halloween prank for pumpkin smashers...

joe dert

Elite Member
Okay..long story shortened from years ago...one Halloween I decided I wasn't having my pumpkin smashed again...so.. I got a giant heavy pumpkin...then.. I mixed up a batch of vasiline and powdered orange koolaid...it was hard to mix but I whipped it good and got it nice..then I slathered it on my pumpkin..the idea being that the old koolaid mixes stained badly.. notoriously..so when someone tries to pick up the pumpkin it's all slippery and gooey..they drop it ...run away with orange hands and arms...lol....wiping it maybe on their pants etc....in the morning the pumpkin was moved about 10 feet...lying on its side..cracked like Humpty Dumpty.. some lucky prankster took the bait..wish I had video surveillance back then...

I heard a story about a cement filled mailbox on a steel post once.. ..your idea is better though. The mailbox thing sounded sort of like an invitation for a lawsuit.

Okay..long story shortened from years ago...one Halloween I decided I wasn't having my pumpkin smashed again...so.. I got a giant heavy pumpkin...then.. I mixed up a batch of vasiline and powdered orange koolaid...it was hard to mix but I whipped it good and got it nice..then I slathered it on my pumpkin..the idea being that the old koolaid mixes stained badly.. notoriously..so when someone tries to pick up the pumpkin it's all slippery and gooey..they drop it ...run away with orange hands and arms...lol....wiping it maybe on their pants etc....in the morning the pumpkin was moved about 10 feet...lying on its side..cracked like Humpty Dumpty.. some lucky prankster took the bait..wish I had video surveillance back then...

Hahahahaha! Would've loved to see the fool wiping his slimy orange hands on his pantlegs. :laughing: Good one. Get footage next time!

Back
Top Bottom