Trix cereal is bring back the fruit shapes.

“Legally” I’m an adult but that was my favorite cereal and it never tasted the same after they changed it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My favorite snack food as a kid back in the 70’s, was Doritos. Not so much today, they don’t taste the same. Not sure if it’s the GMO’s in all of our food, but now they taste like the “baked” variety, bleh.

I remember when they had Nerds cereal for a short time. One flavor on each side of the box. One time they had a mail in offer for a cereal bowl with a removable flood gate in the middle. You could put one color on each side, then open the flood gate - or whatever else you wanted to do with the weird bowl.

Trix was ok, never knew they had shapes other than colored balls. There was one cereal for a short time called "S'mores" that had square pieces and little marshmallows like you find in hot cocoa mix that was a favorite of mine. Nowadays, just eat Grapenuts...

I agree likely most kids cereal have way too much sugar !

…….but as a kid I remember my cereal choice for the week was likely based more on who had the neatest free prize inside than the cereal itself :laughing:

here's some old examples I found online:
cereal1.jpgcereal2.jpgcereal3.jpg

…...I haven't been eating much cereal recently, but as an adult one of my favorites was "Special K Vanilla Almond" which I would eat dry like a snack instead of adding milk.

….now if they started having cereal offers like this one I might start eating cereal more :laughing::laughing::laughing:

wheaties3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom