Williamsburg, Virginia - Anyone?

Shayne

Looking at the other posts - all of which have responses - is it possible that I am the ONLY person on this forum from my area?

williamsburg Va is an awesome area! Colonial towns, revolutionary war, civil war on the Peninsula campaign, Yorktown is a mere stones throw away! I could go on forever...Would be willing to travel if there any areas down there that aren't off limits i would be there in a heartbeat. If you have any spots and could use some company, just give a shout out :)

I love to hunt...I live in New Kent area.. 25 to 35 mile from that area.. I've been looking for sometime now. for hunt buddies....F75 /Love to run around town hitting spots..

hi just reading you post well i dont live in williamsburg but i live in stafford va and im new to the hobby and need a hunting buddy to help me out i have 150 acres and has old home sites on it i just need someone with a little experience to come detect with me let me know if your interested

Shayne,
WILLIAMSBURG! I agree with Young Gun, you live in one of the best places anywhere to dectect. If you can get permission for a patch of land to dectect, my V3i and I would be happy to make the trip from Fauquier County.

I've been looking for a hunting buddy myself,
Three Ringer

hi just reading you post well i dont live in williamsburg but i live in stafford va and im new to the hobby and need a hunting buddy to help me out i have 150 acres and has old home sites on it i just need someone with a little experience to come detect with me let me know if your interested

Hey CJ
I am in Stafford as well and even though I am not an expert I would love to help out hunting if you need some company.

CLiff

Yes, I am in Chesterfield and I could find my way over there, let me know if you are interested. Any chances you could come this way?

I used to live in Gloucester, now I am stationed at Fort Bragg. I visit about 4 or 5 times a year. would definately make the trip some weekend.

Shoot me a PM if you are planning a hunt.

Bryan(redleg)

Hi Shayne, a friend and myself have been looking for someone to hunt with near our area (The Eastern Shore), with no luck so far. If youre ever looking for a change of scenery we have some old spots nearby we would be happy to share, and if you know of anywhere across the bay we'd be willing to travel.

I live in VA, Augusta county near Staunton, and would like to find some spots to hunt. I am new to this but very motivated.

Thanks
Mark

I'm in the Williamsburg area near Jamestown. I don't have a MD yet, hoping after Christmas to get one. It would nice to meet up with somebody to hunt with.

same here.....l'm in Fauquier county also , north of Fredericksburg.....would love to make a trip down to your area..... l just was down to Yorktown/Jamestown for my daughters 4th grade field trip and would love to find some history in that area!!!

Tim Sheehan

Put my name on your "possibilities list" also.... I'm in Portsmouth and certainly not outside striking distance if you come up with anything to check out. Likewise, if you get in the area, give me a shout, we can get our equipment out in the dirt somewhere.

HUnting in VA

Son (and possibly husband) is getting MD for Christmas. We live in Chesterfield, but are willing to drive to hook up with someone more experienced to get a good intro to the hobby. Husband recently met someone who lives in MD on property that Bobby Lee once used as a headquarters who invited us up to hunt - he just needs to find the guys card - ARGGGG.

Feel free to PM if anyone is planning a hunt in VA.

Jeanne

Back
Top Bottom