Disappointing day...150 miles...6 wheats[emoji24]

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Met Gonebeeping at 10 and we headed out. Hit a couple older schools while we waited for people to get up and about. Schools were well
Hunted and we got a little clad.

Drove to the area we wanted to door knock. 4 no answers and 2 nope. Drive to a park nearby and swung for 30 minutes...Nada, not even clad. Load up and head home. Hit a small local park in Knoxville for 1.5 hours. I got 6 wheats and s little clad. Kenny only got one wheat.

Went home very disappointed. At least the weather was amazing!

I'm going to concentrate on killing a couple Tom Turkeys and fly fishing in April so probably won't be posting for a while. I will be congratulating others on their great finds. GL and HH.

07c19814793856e7e56459ba2630f7ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather was good at least, and we did get to see that woman with the freaky eyebrows! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There use to be a time where....

If I found 6 wheats that would have been a killer day... :)

Any day you are able to get out and hunt really can't be a bad day. The ring is icing on the wheatie finds. Can never get tired of finding rings.....:cool:

They happen more times than not unfortunately, at least you got some oldies! Good luck out there hunting and fishing!

Thanks cd.

The weather was good at least, and we did get to see that woman with the freaky eyebrows! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol. That was hilarious. [emoji23]

Bet my PP you guys had some fun along the way ,,,,,HH

Ok, there was the eye brow lady in the convertible...no bet. lol

At least you got something, have fun fishing and hunting! :D

Thanks X

If I found 6 wheats that would have been a killer day... :)

Ludlow6, just some frustration coming out. I've been at this on and off for 41 years so I must enjoy it or I'm a glutton for punishment.

Any day you are able to get out and hunt really can't be a bad day. The ring is icing on the wheatie finds. Can never get tired of finding rings.....:cool:

The ring is an Aluminum junker. Fooled me good until I got the the dirt out, lol.

At least you got something. I went out for a couple hours yesterday and wound up with about 4 headstamps, a piece or wire and a couple of lead bullets.

Man, it sounds like I was the one door knocking..

No!, nope, this isn't my place, nope, no, I'm getting my gun, no, check back this fall...

Better luck next time!!

<°)))>{

Man, it sounds like I was the one door knocking..

No!, nope, this isn't my place, nope, no, I'm getting my gun, no, check back this fall...

Better luck next time!!

<°)))>{

Hahahaha. I need to find an attractive young lady to do my door knocking for me. I've never seen the ladies get a nope!

At least you got something. I went out for a couple hours yesterday and wound up with about 4 headstamps, a piece or wire and a couple of lead bullets.

Thanks T-man. GL on your next outing.
I'm going to quit watching YouTube videos. The guys in the north east, Ohio, Illinois are driving me insane with weekly videos of large Cents, IHCs and silvers of all kinds. I should probably give up or move, lol. Most doors I knock within 100 mile radius have already been hunted. Too many dang detectorists these days!

Met Gonebeeping at 10 and we headed out. Hit a couple older schools while we waited for people to get up and about. Schools were well
Hunted and we got a little clad.

Drove to the area we wanted to door knock. 4 no answers and 2 nope. Drive to a park nearby and swung for 30 minutes...Nada, not even clad. Load up and head home. Hit a small local park in Knoxville for 1.5 hours. I got 6 wheats and s little clad. Kenny only got one wheat.

Went home very disappointed. At least the weather was amazing!

I'm going to concentrate on killing a couple Tom Turkeys and fly fishing in April so probably won't be posting for a while. I will be congratulating others on their great finds. GL and HH.

07c19814793856e7e56459ba2630f7ff.jpg

Just got my first bird for the year today!

Back
Top Bottom