Strange formation in Adirondack Mountains

Acuva24

My girlfriend's family has a camp in the Adirondack mountains and I have permission to hunt the 20+ acres. There are two buildings almost exactly where their camp is located (indicated by the red circle) on a 1893 map.

I also know that a house just down the road was built in 1880. But as I was looking at this map, the feature located behind their camp really jumped out at me. You will see the 90 degree angle line in the trees behind. This is not a road and there is no road on the old map. I know that nature does not make 90 degree angles. Her grandfather says there is a bluff back there, but how could this be 90 degrees????

Just looking to see if you all think this could be the bluff, or some long forgotten road?

Attachments

• ADK_Camp.jpg
    ADK_Camp.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 730
Power lines. Here is another example of some.

BCD

Yep, transmission power lines, or also gas lines are kept clear too, to aid in aerial inspection...

When a gas leak occurs, all the vegetation near it dies, and turns brown...

They fly over looking for the brown outs...

<°)))>{

Power lines. Here is another example of some.

BCD

Yep, transmission power lines, or also gas lines are kept clear too, to aid in aerial inspection...

When a gas leak occurs, all the vegetation near it dies, and turns brown...

They fly over looking for the brown outs...

<°)))>{

Looks like you are both right. I followed this path for miles and miles through the forest on the satellite view. Why I didn't do this before is beyond me, but thank you for the help!

Looks like you are both right. I followed this path for miles and miles through the forest on the satellite view. Why I didn't do this before is beyond me, but thank you for the help!

I've literally walked over 15,000 miles of them, through EVERYTHING..

I've walked across several states actually..

<°)))>{

I've literally walked over 15,000 miles of them, through EVERYTHING..

I've walked across several states actually..

<°)))>{

I am super intrigued by this Ice! I want to know why you hiked so many miles of powerlines?....I also want to know...under the high tension lines? The BIG ones,...'Snap Crackle and Pop' ones...I have heard, if a guy lays a roll of copper wire underneath them, that a fellow can get an induced current and pull essentially FREE power? Thoughts or experience on this regards? Its like Tesla magic or something?..those overheads are throwing off such an induction, that it is imbued into whatever is nearby? I've always wondered...So maybe you know and can share in depth?

I used to set a lot of fox traps under those high tension cuts on account of its a great animal habitat, you could 'feel' the power of the overhead lines zipping along...

Secret Pms , 15000 miles of line survalience , sudden ending of new post ?
Now a connection to Net Flix , a lot of unanswered questions here . :grin:
,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom