Rochester, New York or within a few hours

Dirkster00

Hi everyone Kids are grown and doing there own thing. I was looking to get back into detecting and bottle digging again. I was wondering if anyone close to me would like to get together this spring and do some digging.

I am a little south of you in Corning NY. I am an avid detectorist as well as bottle digger. Would be up to a hunt with you sometime

That would be great! I see we both like bikes also. Will try to set something up when the weather starts to break. I have family in corning so down your way once in a while.

That would be great! I see we both like bikes also. Will try to set something up when the weather starts to break. I have family in corning so down your way once in a while.

Yeah I have an Ultra Classic full dresser as well as a Road King Classic BUT my favorites are the old British bikes, Triumph, BSA and Nortons. Last count I had 6 Triumphs in various stages of repair, restoration and customization.
Look forward to hunting with you as well as a couple other New Yorkers here on the forum

Back
Top Bottom