Surf and Turf...

Craig

I have got out a tad, but no gold, so didn't post, congrats on your find's , Earl PS 4 all those cracking jokes on not hunting :realitycheck: been out 3 times, off season now, slim picking's :wave: PS for all you pro's, try hunting with a over 100 lb dog attached to your waste, who's the man now , light weight's :roll::laughing:

Attachments

• Resized952016102995142744.jpg
    Resized952016102995142744.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 63
I have got out a tad, but no gold, so didn't post, congrats on your find's , Earl PS 4 all those cracking jokes on not hunting :realitycheck: been out 3 times, off season now, slim picking's :wave: PS for all you pro's, try hunting with a over 100 lb dog attached to your waste, who's the man now , light weight's :roll::laughing:

Pffffftt! You think you've got beach problems?! Look what this guy eye-balled at the beach!

serveimage

:laughing: Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :laughing:

A couple days ago I found a slope ground down so I decided to work it a bit... lots of change, a cool little car and 5 pieces of silver mostly coming from the top of the slope...

Then today I did a little dirt hunting with Mark and my MXT and we hunted until the wet snow and rain chased us off a hay field... it amazes me how much iron is in the ground at these old spots... I run my MXT all the way open in 2 tone relic mode with the disc basically at 0... I want to hear everything...

Best find today was the 1730 copper and the square nail.. thrown in the chrome plated siren whistle which was deeper than the copper... copper was down around 8 inches give or take...

Awesome find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man you're killing me here!! :laughing::laughing::lol::lol: Love that KG!! Outstanding hits Craig!!!

So its true

Craig's getting soft :cheer::lol: , started with the ring he tried to return, now letting the rookie's slide by :shock: , :hornetsnest::jawdrop: Your pirate licence just got revoked :lol: -------- :pirates::pirate2::police:

Craig's getting soft :cheer::lol: , started with the ring he tried to return, now letting the rookie's slide by :shock: , :hornetsnest::jawdrop: Your pirate licence just got revoked :lol: -------- :pirates::pirate2::police:

Earl... what are you talking about? Fill me in.. :yes: what rookie are you talking about... please fill me in...

lol

Since :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: Snow season's over, and LS hasn't kicked in maybe you would like to try Mold restoration next, in & under the house, and see if you have time to hunt :?: howboutit, do you want to finally get out of CT :roll::?:

What did you eye ball in Kansas , a dream vacation at the beach :tropical: SORRY i just couldn't resist :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PI Joe :boxing: :lol: happy hunting.

I tend to stay away from beaches. The last beach I visited was at the town of Hyeres, on the south coast of France in 2005. I did visit the bluff overlooking Omaha and Utah beaches in Normandy, but didn't go down to the beach itself. Unfortunately, those were both before my metal detecting days began. I don't even know if metal detecting is legal on their beaches, if so, maybe I'll take a MD or two with me if I ever go there again.

I do live near Kansas' largest lake, which has beaches, but being an old married guy, I haven't been to one in years. Last time I went, I kept stepping in holes in the mud past the sand, no doubt left by water detectorists' scoops. However, now that I'm into metal detecting, I may start going to the beach, as I understand that water detecting is easier on old bodies (and the view of bikinis doesn't hurt, either ;) ).

BTW, my dream vacation isn't of a beach, it's more of being in the middle of a huge wheat field miles from any civilization. No car traffic noise, no train noise, no aircraft noise, no man-made noise at all, just the wind, the sound of the wheat blowing in the breeze, and the call of the Meadow Lark. Peace! :grin:

Last edited:
Since :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: Snow season's over, and LS hasn't kicked in maybe you would like to try Mold restoration next, in & under the house, and see if you have time to hunt :?: howboutit, do you want to finally get out of CT :roll::?:

Been there, done that... tenants that we booted came back and cut the water feed to the house allowing the basement to flood... only reason that I caught it was I went there to cut the lawn and found a rear window smashed... called police, who called Fire Dept to turn water off... used Serve-PRO they did a great job and were more than half the price of what a local small business wanted... Serve-pro did it for $6000 the local guy wanted $14,000 told him to take a flying leap...

I don't want to move south... it turns men into wimps... :lol:

lol

Serv-Pro is a big rip off, the pull out crew flew the couple on me with 75% of the work done, including killing the mold , i had a 5k cap for mold, Serv-Pro the guy that come out, took pictures said don't worry the mold work will be under 5 k, well a couple days later the owner of Serv-Pro calls me, said they will do the work for 26 k :laughing:, :laughing::shock::laughing::laughing:, i called the insurance company , they paid me 5 k to finish the mold work, moneys in the bank, and my put in crew will finish some of the sheet rock extraction, funny thing is, that company is a rip off, found out what they use, it's easy with the wright stuff, happy hunting. Craig next time it happens ill come up, i can use 6k, ill be an expert after i am done this job, :lol:

Crackerjack

I feel your pain bro., :newidea: maybe Craig will start a Fresh Water forum just 4 U :yes::D happy hunting, Earl PS I think that's a great idea being there is a billion ATpro user's wondering why there machine doesn't do well in Salt, than they wouldn't get confused any more :roll::lol: PS good luck with your Euro Tek Pro, had 3 of them, but not for water hunting.

Back
Top Bottom