Amazing first year.

Great stuff and some older stuff to boot!
It looks like you really got the hang of it for your first year:yes:

I loved seeing the GREAT pictures and Groupings! Thanks for sharing, you're a vet now... no more newbie status for you!

Very good year indeed! Love the seated dimes! You done extremely well for 1 year. Locations paid off!

Congrats,

G2M

Thank you everyone for all of the praise. It makes digging all of that trash a little less painful.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks for showing us all your great finds! KT certainly enjoyed seeing all the goodies!

And it is amazing when you upgrade, opening up all the previous sites you had worked with your earlier equipment. Royal Congrats and keep up the fun!:yes:

Thanks for showing us all your great finds! KT certainly enjoyed seeing all the goodies!

And it is amazing when you upgrade, opening up all the previous sites you had worked with your earlier equipment. Royal Congrats and keep up the fun!:yes:
Thank you King, I was quite amazed at what I missed with the ACE 150.

Very good year indeed! Love the seated dimes! You done extremely well for 1 year. Locations paid off!

Congrats,

G2M
Thank you! Now just to find a seated quarter or half dime,(not sure if there are any halves in my area).[emoji6]

Sounds like you have the touch! you know where to detect and what to listen to. For the first year your killing it. Congrats on some really nice finds

Sounds like you have the touch! you know where to detect and what to listen to. For the first year your killing it. Congrats on some really nice finds
Thank you! Most of what I know I learned on this forum. The basics I learned overseas on deployment.

Awesome job man, wish we all had first years like that!
I got pretty lucky finding some virgin spots. And I even managed to pull a few good things from "hunted out" spots.

You had a really nice first year.
The AT Pro is really fun,even with my pinpoint button nonfunctional,it would be hard to send
it in and wait for repairs.

You had a really nice first year.
The AT Pro is really fun,even with my pinpoint button nonfunctional,it would be hard to send
it in and wait for repairs.
Thank you! I don't usually use the pinpoint unless its to determine the size of the target.

Back
Top Bottom