AT Pro question

TandTmrh

I just got my new AT Pro and have only been out a few times. Earlier today I had a solid hit at 10+ inches. The reading kept flashing 00. I didn't get a chance to dig it because the skies opened up, and it started to pour.

I turned the AT Pro off and back on in case it was a fault or something. I found within 3 feet or so of the area a bullet, so I know the AT is working properly.

Any ideas what could read at 00?

FYI, this area is a hot spot for musket balls, bullets, cannon balls and other Civil War era artifacts.

Thank you in advance for the help?

Something big pinging in 00's? In that area? Cast Iron Cannon most certainly!.....Wonderful! Go dig it up and report back!

By the Way...How you doing buddy? I know you have been suffering some major health issues you mentioned long ago, so it was great to see your post here!

I have foiund that a really deep huge item will show 00 as the object is too deep for the machine to read it properly

Probably big iron. Was there a pop sound as well?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Something big pinging in 00's? In that area? Cast Iron Cannon most certainly!.....Wonderful! Go dig it up and report back!

By the Way...How you doing buddy? I know you have been suffering some major health issues you mentioned long ago, so it was great to see your post here!

Thank you so much for remembering. I'm actually doing worse, but that makes life mean more. Left leg is totally clotted now, but I'm above ground and that's a good thing!!

That's the way you learn ! Sometimes iw ould get a surface find that showed up really deep # . Almost passed because I did the lift the coil higher method , which is a good indication that it is a larger target . Your going to learn there is not any one set of methods that work for every situation .
GL. ,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom