• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Steel cylinder with jars and bottles

Watched this vid and some others and one thing I have not seen was a air quality test . As a plumber we had to follow the OSHA rules for confined spaces . If someone passes out due to bad air , it takes experts to get the guy out . Often the person that goes down to help gets in trouble and does not make it . Kinda like when a swimmer is drowning ,the person jumps in to help and they both drown . Look up Confined Space procedure or deaths .
GL ,,,,,HH

Deaths have occurred in the fish holds of fishing boats, has lead to multiple deaths, first guy goes down and looses consciousness and then another guy jumps in to help and the same thing happens.
A good friend of mine had this happen to him on a tanker ship, didn't follow protocol and almost died.

https://youtu.be/24hVc03TKVw

Not available anymore?... :shrug:

Definitely be careful like everyone else stated. If you plan on doing anything with it, consult with someone experienced in Confined Space Safety so that a plan can be developed to enter and I would sniff the space with an air quality monitor to ensure it's safe to breathe down there.

Back
Top Bottom