3 1/2" high, Square herb bottles.

MadTownScoop

Elite Member
Got a set of 5 square 3 1/2" high seasoning bottles. Each has the number 219 on bottom and then a two digit code and all 2 digit codes are different. None have a legible label on the front and all have caps that look like they have a copper insert in them. Still had seasonings in them. Emptied, Washed and took pictures of. Age? Identity of company that made the seasonings?

Attachments

• DSCN9991.jpg
    DSCN9991.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN9994.jpg
    DSCN9994.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 250
Found these on internet but mine had different labels on them. Otherwise they look identical to design and cap style.

UPDATE< Cancel that. These "Griffiths bottles have an arch across top of label section. Mine are square topped of label section.

Attachments

• vintage-Griffiths-glass-bottle-spice-set-12-clear-jars-for-spices-wood-wall-rack-Laurel-Leaf-Far.jpg
    vintage-Griffiths-glass-bottle-spice-set-12-clear-jars-for-spices-wood-wall-rack-Laurel-Leaf-Far.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 235
That jar style is so ubiquitous I doubt anyone here can really tell you what you have, beyond what you already know. Machine-made herb jars. If you can get anything off of what's left of the labels that would be a start.

That jar style is so ubiquitous I doubt anyone here can really tell you what you have, beyond what you already know. Machine-made herb jars. If you can get anything off of what's left of the labels that would be a start.

+1 , and agree with Glasshopper 60's :?:

Back
Top Bottom