Unknown Brass Find

This your intro post?
I dunno about the other members but I aint clicking on no link that goes who knows where. Just sayin

Are the two photos of the same side or both sides? If they are the same side, give us a shot of the back.

Can't take any chances nowadays. Best to be safe than sorry.

:laughing::laughing: I wont click either, I am chicken...But from the verbal description, let me take a guess....

I'm calling it a 'threaded shidder steam valve stub' off a Robert Fulton's paddlewheeler? :laughing: Toss that up on Ebay!
Mud

It looks like a lid to me maybe for sugar or something although it probably should have a opening for a spoon... just a guess ;)

:laughing::laughing: I wont click either, I am chicken...But from the verbal description, let me take a guess....

I'm calling it a 'threaded shidder steam valve stub' off a Robert Fulton's paddlewheeler? :laughing: Toss that up on Ebay!
Mud

Straying off topic, but why would anyone want 12 hours of helicopter sound effects?

Attachments

• helicopter.jpg
    helicopter.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 399
Why not just post the pictures, here ! Just saying, sometimes things like that will get you burned........

I'd love to see, but I'm not clicking on an unknown link either..........

However, welcome !

There is evidence of something being attached to the middle, but not sure that makes it a button. The "blob" of metal on the edge is something I have not seen on a button. Is it there because the metal melted or does it represent something. Any chance what you have may be part of an earring.

Back
Top Bottom